eating carbs everyday?

Options
Is it okay with dieting eating carbs everyday,sometimes twice in the same day of course staying in my daily calories

Replies

• WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options
    Of course you should eat carbs every day. Why wouldn't you? I get about 50% of my calories from carbs and 25% each of fat and protein. I try to keep my diet balanced with every meal, some carbs, some fats, some protein, every time I eat.
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    Hells to the yes. I eat carbs all damn day and still lose weight.
  • sarahharmintx
    sarahharmintx Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    Restriction causes me not only to fall off the wagon, but to kick the wheels, run away, shoot said wagon and cry. Very bad.
  • Playingwithfire89
    Options
    wthout popcorn............

me=dead
  • shelbyfrootcake
    shelbyfrootcake Posts: 965 Member
    Options

This. About half of my calories are carbs.
  • belladonna786
    belladonna786 Posts: 1,165 Member
    Options
    carbs are your friend… complex carbs that is, not that processed white crap, but nice whole grains and stuff of that nature
  • QueenofScott
    QueenofScott Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    Yes! I think our bodies need some of all the food groups to thrive long-term. I am doing South Beach diet (which I intend to make a lifestyle). At this point, I usually have 1-2 fruits a day and 2-3 grains. That has been working for me. Now, if I want more than i can choose to have it...I have not limited myself to this amount, that's kinda what I have been satisfied with so far.
  • Flyered_Up
    Options
    Is it okay with dieting eating carbs everyday,sometimes twice in the same day of course staying in my daily calories
    Yes!! I lost 83 lb's and dropped to 8% BF. eating a diet high in carbs.
  • GeorgieLove708
    GeorgieLove708 Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    Yes it's okay. I eat carbs every meal most days. I would NEVER stick to this if I cut out carbs.
  • GeorgieLove708
    GeorgieLove708 Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    Restriction causes me not only to fall off the wagon, but to kick the wheels, run away, shoot said wagon and cry. Very bad.
    lol ^ this
  • chelovik
    chelovik Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    eat smart carbs
  • Im_NotPerfect
    Im_NotPerfect Posts: 2,181 Member
    Options
    Umm....I sure hope so. I'm a self proclaimed carbaholic right here. I don't think I could get through the day without carbs at pretty much every meal!
  • drmerc
    drmerc Posts: 2,603 Member
    Options
    eat smart carbs

Do you play chess with them first?
  • laurasimmons
    laurasimmons Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    Yes of course you should eat them everyday! Just eat the right kinds!
  • Lift_This_
    Lift_This_ Posts: 2,756 Member
    Options
    eat smart carbs

no he played chinese checkers with them.
  • Jacwhite22
    Jacwhite22 Posts: 7,012 Member
    Options
    bump
  • IronSmasher
    IronSmasher Posts: 3,908 Member
    Options
    eat smart carbs

no he played chinese checkers with them.

and then ate their grains.
  • DMW914
    DMW914 Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    I eat carbs all day too just in the lowest form possible like nuts, seeds, berries, mellons & almond milk to name a few.
  • fierceangel1982
    Options
    I eat 5 meals a day, including a healthy carb (fruit, whole grain, beans, etc.) with every meal. I've lost 23 lbs in the past 3 months. Of course, I'm also exercising and drinking lots of water, but my point is that you can eat carbs and still lose weight.
  • castlerobber
    castlerobber Posts: 528 Member
    Options

Yes, if you're careful about the amount and type. Leafy green and other non-starchy veggies are fine--you're not going to overeat on those--and a serving or two of low-sugar fruit such as berries or cherries. Grains (including corn) and sweets are what you want to avoid for now.

It's essential to eat protein and fat. The body requires these. It's actually not essential to eat carbohydrate. For most people, though, there's no need to cut out all carbs. Just choose wisely.