Mom's who've made their goal....what about "the belly"???

Ok, I am having one of those "is this worth it?" days. I am at the point where I am happy with my weight and the shape of everything else except that mommy tummy. To complicate issues, I'm not the typical apple or pear shape so that my curves off-set the tummy...I'm a rectangle.

SO....my questions to the mom's who have made their goal is this: Does 'the tummy' ever go away? That soggy little pooch where my abs were in my youth. I know there is muscle under there...I am diligent about my exercises (bad back). Should I keep on trying just a bit more, pushing myself just a bit harder? Or is that an unreasonable goal? I have had 4 kids (the youngest is now almost 8), two of them c-sections, just for the record.

Replies

• trophywife24
    trophywife24 Posts: 1,472 Member
    I had two c-sections too (and two big babies and I'm tiny!), so my lower stomach is a mess. I've accepted that it will always be that way unless I have a tummy tuck, which I am planning on doing in a year or two.

YES. It is worth it. My goodness, there is nothing worse than being uncomfortable in your own skin. To me, a saggy stomach is a small price to pay for that freedom from being overweight and miserable.