Rant!!

So I figured what a better place to ***** about people at my gym!! First off there is a girl at my gym that always comes in when i'm about done. I swear she smokes a pack of cigarettes and then showers herself in perfume before coming inside. Its nauseating!!

Then theres the people that occupy cardio equipment. Today I had a women next to me that stopped on the eliptical everytime she changed the channel on the tv. She couldn't have been going any slower as it was. She had been on it for almost twenty minutes when I got on mine and it took me about 5 minutes to pass her distance traveled. Really? Why are you wasting your time??

So thats it for now thnx for listening:)

Replies

• BlackKat75
    BlackKat75 Posts: 210 Member
    So I figured what a better place to ***** about people at my gym!! First off there is a girl at my gym that always comes in when i'm about done. I swear she smokes a pack of cigarettes and then showers herself in perfume before coming inside. Its nauseating!

This is one of my biggest pet peeves - not just about the gym, but in general. Both my husband and I have very sensitive noses and our eyes start to water and we start to sneeze around people who bathe themselves in perfume. I'm pretty sure my husband would rather face a firing squad than walk through the perfume section of a major department store :laugh: