C25K NSV

Options
13»

Replies

• sugboog29
    sugboog29 Posts: 630 Member
    Options
    congrats! I thought I did good last week when I ran for 5 whole minutes!!! I can only imagine doing what you did!! You are an inspiration!
  • Ajasper83
    Ajasper83 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Congrats! It is a great feeling to hit that 20 minute run and complete it :)
  • Tsmartin07
    Options
    Oh my...your FAST :)
  • OkieinMinny
    OkieinMinny Posts: 834 Member
    Options
    WOW! That is great! I totally get it - great job!!
  • Kath712
    Kath712 Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    Way to go!!
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options
    This morning I ran 20 minutes without stopping. I know that for some of you that might not seem like a big deal, but it's *huge* deal for me. The last time I ran so long was more than 8 years ago, when I weighed almost 20 pounds less than I do right now. Because this was the first day on C25K with uninterrupted running, I finally got to figure out my pace - 9:40 a mile, which I'm quite pleased with. Anyway, just wanted to brag a little :bigsmile:

So happy for you! I remember the feeling since I just finished C25k last month!
  • Madein1971
    Options
    That's fantastic! I did my first day of C25K yesterday and definately felt out of breath with one a minute running at a time!
    I'm 230lbs at the moment so am running indoors on a treadmill to minimise the impact - my goal is to run a 5k for charity next year so plenty of motivation.
    You must be pleased as punch :):):)
  • bonjour24
    bonjour24 Posts: 1,119 Member
    Options
    Super stuff! I remember that run 18 months ago- I cried like a big girl (which I was- still 230lbs!) in the street when I hit 20 mins:-) excellent work! Fwiw, c25k is 'a gateway drug'! I'm now 2 weeks away from my 2nd marathon! Keep it up.
  • ajfc1971
    ajfc1971 Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    fantastic - can't wait till I am there. May need paramedics when it happens lol
    You carry on braging you deserve it.
  • itsmyvwbeetle
    itsmyvwbeetle Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    This may be the motivation I needed to get my running shoes on and get back out there!! I've been trying to talk myself into it for 2 weeks!! Congrats and good job, keep it up :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!