88lbs gone - pic/info heavy - warning: fat guy lurks within

Options

Replies

• Sharon_C
    Sharon_C Posts: 2,132 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! And I love the Pac Man belt!
  • MrsScheidt
    MrsScheidt Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Wow!!!!! Amazing!! I like you how kept track of everything in a spreadsheet. Do you feel like this helped you stay on track with your weight loss?
  • YoYo1951
    YoYo1951 Posts: 370
    Options
    Forgot to mention, did you notice how much smaller your neck is, look how your necklace hangs lower. Wow, I have a large neck, and it doesn't seem to go down. You look amazing, your personal style says alot about your personality. I bet you have a terrific humor. I hope you and your wife find a long, happy, healthy thin live together. Welcome to the USA!
  • himel13
    himel13 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Your post was a great read! love your sense of humor! great job with the weight loss and new lifestyle! Congrats!
  • FungusTrooper
    FungusTrooper Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Thanks again, all :).
    Wow!!!!! Amazing!! I like you how kept track of everything in a spreadsheet. Do you feel like this helped you stay on track with your weight loss?
    Yes, most definitely. I am all about organization to an almost obsessive level, be it professionally or at home. Being able to track my progress over all levels, not just basic weightloss, helped a bunch. Having all my workouts/weight sets laid out the same way helped a lot, too - I knew what I had to do before I even got to the gym each session, which allowed me to prepare mentally and never allowed me to skimp if I was having a bad day. Gotta stay committed, even if you don't feel like it!
    Forgot to mention, did you notice how much smaller your neck is, look how your necklace hangs lower. Wow, I have a large neck, and it doesn't seem to go down. You look amazing, your personal style says alot about your personality. I bet you have a terrific humor. I hope you and your wife find a long, happy, healthy thin live together. Welcome to the USA!
    Thanks. Yep, neck was one of the measurements I was tracking, I lost 2 inches around between then and now, which is a lot considering it was only 16 inches to start with - that's a 12.5% reduction!
  • T1mH
    T1mH Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    Very inspirational, Thanks!
  • Gerald_King
    Gerald_King Posts: 2,031 Member
    Options
    Well done
  • stoomc
    stoomc Posts: 8
    Options
    Well done!

I have got down to a similar weight as well recently (not on as low calories as yourself though, but I did it slower)
    As I am a similar weight I was just wondering what amount of calories will you be moving up to now?

Thanks, and well done again! :)
  • jomorie
    jomorie Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    awesome transformation - well done! The last set of pictures you seem to have gotten taller too - lol x
  • kenziestx
    Options
    WOW! You look fantastic! I like the "before" picture, LOL, you look pissed off. Ha ha! Anyway, way to go! You are an inspiration to both people diagnosed with cancer and those who want to lose weight.
  • FungusTrooper
    FungusTrooper Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Well done!

I have got down to a similar weight as well recently (not on as low calories as yourself though, but I did it slower)
    As I am a similar weight I was just wondering what amount of calories will you be moving up to now?

Thanks, and well done again! :)
    Good question! Today was my first day of maintaining. MFP has set me to 2200 to lose 0 lbs a week. Today I did 350 of walking, so that put me to 2500, and I ate 1700 :|. I have no idea how well I'll maintain, but as I said in the first post I am moving to the Land of Eating Cows All The Time soon, so hopefully I'll figure it out there!
  • sandyswims
    sandyswims Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Great post! You look fabulous and thanks for sharing all the details. It is motivating to know others have the same thoughts and feelings about the process.
  • Jack3r
    Jack3r Posts: 96
    Options
    Amazing job!
  • T1mH
    T1mH Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    I am moving to the Land of Eating Cows All The Time soon, so hopefully I'll figure it out there!
    It's interesting how non-americans view americans. "The land of eating cows all the time?" I've never heard us described that way before.
  • TabathaAnn8
    Options
    So detailed! Love it!! Congrats on everything, marriage, weight loss, SURVIVING!! Welcome to the US a little early. Hope you like it here. Thank you for sharing your story and your accomplishments!
  • Dave_Burrell
    Dave_Burrell Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Wow this post has been really inspirational and I have roughly the same amount of weight to lose as you which has made this post much more relevant to me!

Well done!
  • aweigh2go
    aweigh2go Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Great job! Keep up the good work!
  • VanessaGS
    VanessaGS Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    OMG Where can I get one of those PacMan belts. I love that.
  • ChitownFoodie
    ChitownFoodie Posts: 1,562 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • nturner612
    nturner612 Posts: 710 Member
    Options
    WOW!! AMZING!!! great job!u look GREAT!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!