Halloweens coming soon :(

Options
& I feel like ****.
I was on a website with my friends, and they are all like "ou look at that, that ones cute" yady yady ya...
I go check the "plus sizes", theres a little bit of 1x and a few 2xs or the good ones are sold out :/

Do you guys know a DECENT online store for plus girls, that might make someone have a bit of confidence?
~ I ask early 'cause if it's shipping, might take a bit....

Replies

• jynxxxed
    jynxxxed Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    Have you checked eBay?
  • EnchantedEvening
    EnchantedEvening Posts: 671 Member
    Options
    Torrid usually has some really cute costumes, and they go up to 4X (26/28).
  • MissNations
    MissNations Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    You can create your own with a little imagination. A wig and a prop or two go can a long way...

Last time I dressed up I got a cheap black & blue wig and blue wings from the drugstore. Wore my own black clothes, piled on the dark makeup & went as a goth fairy.

Good luck! :drinker:
  • MakingApril
    Options
    insomniaddict : No, Actually I haven't. But I will now! :P
    saltatoria : Thanks! I will check it out :)
    MissNations : Yea, I guess it's cause everyone elses wants like a costume where people can tell what they are but No harm in doing something different, I know a have a wig and a black dress somewhere!

Thanks girls :)
  • randysbombshellgirl
    randysbombshellgirl Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    You can create your own with a little imagination. A wig and a prop or two go can a long way...

Last time I dressed up I got a cheap black & blue wig and blue wings from the drugstore. Wore my own black clothes, piled on the dark makeup & went as a goth fairy.

Good luck! :drinker:
    I agree with this. Savers is a great place to start. Get a cheap buisness type of suit wreck it with rips and blood glue on some birds (I got mine from Michaels craft store) bloody up your face tease your hair(put a bird in it too) People loved it I even won a contest. If I can figure out his to post a picture I will.
  • jmeyer925
    jmeyer925 Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    Have you checked eBay?

I was pretty sneaky and went into Spirit Halloween and tried on the costume I thought that I would like, and I LOVED it, turned a LOT of heads when I came out (in a not too sexual kind of way lol). But I was feeling really cheap and went on ebay and got it for half the price! Did buy some fish nets though while in the store.

Make sure you ask if they have any of those plus sizes you can't find in the back, they can only fit so many on the hanger! And I totally recommend shopping around for the best price!

Plus size wise they have a larger selection at the designated halloween stores (so not just walmart), and you HAVE to try it on before you look to online. Seems like with plus size things they just randomly cut the cloths every which way lol.

Best of luck! Go ASAP to a store, they will be sold out and not getting anything more in the store. :heart: