Thanks and 5lbs gone!

Options
I started this a couple of weeks ago and I have dropped 5lbs! This is great because see, 5lbs means the difference between a pant/dress size. It also means feeling confident in what I am wearing and saving me $$ from buying a size up wardrobe. I have a long way to go and I hope that this community will help me get there.

So, thank you to everyone that has been supportive up til now. 5lbs means a LOT to me and so do all of the positive attitudes on MFP. It is nice to run into people who won't berate you for mistakes but, encourage you to keep going. I hope one day to say I lost 50lbs. That would BE AWESOME!

I haven't taken a before picture. I think I might need to. I want to have something to share when I reach my first goal weight (size).

Replies

• FungusTrooper
    FungusTrooper Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    I regret not having more pictures to post, so yeah, even if you aren't happy with yourself, get some pictures done for comparison, like you said.

Congrats on your loss, hope you keep it up!
  • WillUAre
    WillUAre Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Congrats. I'll take 5 anytime too.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!