What's your ID?

Options
jessilee119
jessilee119 Posts: 444 Member
For those of you that use it in your coffee, what is your ID?

Mine is Cinnabon...yummo!! :drinker:

Replies

• coliema
    coliema Posts: 7,646 Member
    Options
    Creme Brulee :) OMG YUM.
  • magj0y
    magj0y Posts: 1,911 Member
    Options

ID?
    I throw in pumpkin pie spice in my grinds. Yum. General my belief is that the only thing that should flavor coffee is alcohol. Thankfully they nowww have pumpkin pie vodka. MMMMmmm

**ok, figured out what it is, hahaha
  • coliema
    Options

ID?
    I throw in pumpkin pie spice in my grinds. Yum. General my belief is that the only thing that should flavor coffee is alcohol. Thankfully they nowww have pumpkin pie vodka. MMMMmmm

International Delight :)

Have you tried the Pumpkin Pie Vodka yet!? I keep seeing it, but I haven't bought it yet...I'm not the biggest fan of vodka but I sure do love Pumpkin Pie!
  • magj0y
    Options

ID?

Have you tried the Pumpkin Pie Vodka yet!? I keep seeing it, but I haven't bought it yet...I'm not the biggest fan of vodka but I sure do love Pumpkin Pie!

I think using a small bit to make whipped cream, and some into your coffe it would be great. Imo, as far as it goes with flavored vodka, it doesn't have a chemical feel to it.
  • coliema
    Options

ID?

I think using a small bit to make whipped cream, and some into your coffe it would be great. Imo, as far as it goes with flavored vodka, it doesn't have a chemical feel to it.
    Mmm that would be good, it sounds good! I'm not sure what else I'd mix it with? I saw an articule on the Huffington Post about it, saying that it tasted awful...I might give it a try. Thankfully the liquor store around here gives samples!
  • rhvandan
    rhvandan Posts: 185
    Options
    I like Hazelnut coffee with one splenda (yes, I know it is now thought of as evil. I have 1 a day so I dont care) and 2 of those cups of French Vanilla (that's what we have at work.. those or "tru-moos" whatever the heck those are)
  • magj0y
    Options

ID?

Mmm that would be good, it sounds good! I'm not sure what else I'd mix it with? I saw an articule on the Huffington Post about it, saying that it tasted awful...I might give it a try. Thankfully the liquor store around here gives samples!

It really depends on the tasters and people who are deeply familiar with vodkas. Stick with Pinnacle, I've always been disappointed in the other brands.
    Of the pinnacle, i have tried whipped, tropical, cake, chocolate, some berries, and several others. I believe i am qualified to hav e an opinion on the chemical aspect of it all. ;)
    Signes,
    Professional drinker
  • coliema
    Options

ID?

It really depends on the tasters and people who are deeply familiar with vodkas. Stick with Pinnacle, I've always been disappointed in the other brands.
    Of the pinnacle, i have tried whipped, tropical, cake, chocolate, some berries, and several others. I believe i am qualified to hav e an opinion on the chemical aspect of it all. ;)
    Signes,
    Professional drinker
    I do love Pinnacle! I have tried Whipped, Whipped with Cherry, Cake, Cotton Candy (favorite), and the Gummy Vodka. Normally I mix those with some kind of juice, the Whipped and Whipped with Cherry I mix with Banana Rum as a shot, tastes like a Banana Split :)

.......we went from Coffee Creamer....to liquor....we better behave :wink: :laugh: