Thursday Check In Group - January 14/10

Options
January 7 - 184 lbs
January 14 - 180.5 lbs (-3.5 lbs)

Happy Thursday my friends ... had a loss this week ... doing the happy dance :laugh:

Replies

• Rdy2Lose128
    Options
    WOW Great loss this week Maggie! :flowerforyou: I am down 2 lbs. this week. I am happy with that number but I messed up by peeking 3 days ago and I was at 149. I guess that day I went over gave me a lb back. Oh well it is still good.:smile:
  • tanya7712
    tanya7712 Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    Hi Guys,

How is everyone's week going? I lost some weight this week, so I am happy about that. I am not happy that I have this lingering cold that just wont go away. I am trying to make a doctor's appointment because I might have a sinus infection and don't want it getting any worse.

Talk soon,
    Tanya

July 30th - 154 pounds
    August 6th - 150 pounds
    August 13th- 150 pounds
    August 20th - 147 pounds
    August 27th - 144 pounds
    September 3rd - 144 pounds
    September 10th - 144 pounds
    September 17th - 144 pounds
    September 24th - 142 pounds
    October 1st - 143 pounds
    October 8th - 141 pounds
    October 15th - 140 pounds
    October 22th - 139 pounds
    October 29th - 137 pounds
    November 5th - 140 pounds
    November 12th - 137 pounds
    November 19th - 136 pounds
    November 26th - 135 pounds
    December 3rd - 134 pounds
    December 10th -133 pounds
    December 17th - 131 pounds
    December 24th - 129 pounds
    December 31st - 130 pounds
    January 7th - 131 pounds
    January 14th - 128 pounds
  • sheri5734
    sheri5734 Posts: 109
    Options
    Hi all, sorry I am a day late but yesterday was just crazy for me. It was out of my normal and things just got screwed up. I had to leave work which I thought was only going to be for a couple of hours, and it ended up being the whole morning. I had to take my dad for an appointment they think he might have prostate cancer and they had to do a biopsy.
    I had blood work done and it was a 2 hour wait because of an empending strike that might happen at the hospital so everyone was getting it done before Monday.
    I had to fast so it was 17 hours before I actually had time to eat anything, it messed up my workout routine I only got to Zumba and didn't get to do my cardio that I had planned.
    Anyway I should stop complaining I still managed to lose 6 lbs this week:bigsmile: Which is what I gained over the holidays but I really feel so much better, less sluggish and have more energy again.
    Well thanks for listening ladies it is always helpful to know you have support out there and your not alone:love:
    SW-240
    CW-234
    GW-175
  • magglett
    magglett Posts: 2,000
    Options
    Hi all, sorry I am a day late but yesterday was just crazy for me. It was out of my normal and things just got screwed up. I had to leave work which I thought was only going to be for a couple of hours, and it ended up being the whole morning. I had to take my dad for an appointment they think he might have prostate cancer and they had to do a biopsy.
    I had blood work done and it was a 2 hour wait because of an empending strike that might happen at the hospital so everyone was getting it done before Monday.
    I had to fast so it was 17 hours before I actually had time to eat anything, it messed up my workout routine I only got to Zumba and didn't get to do my cardio that I had planned.
    Anyway I should stop complaining I still managed to lose 6 lbs this week:bigsmile: Which is what I gained over the holidays but I really feel so much better, less sluggish and have more energy again.
    Well thanks for listening ladies it is always helpful to know you have support out there and your not alone:love:
    SW-240
    CW-234
    GW-175

6 lbs?!?! :noway: That's awesome. I still have some of the holiday bulge to get rid of ... you must feel great. I hate days like you had yesterday when everything is such an effort ... now it's over and hopefully things will be better. Zumba is a pretty darn good cardio workout so I wouldn't worry about missing anything else. Way to go Sheri!!
  • tanya7712
    tanya7712 Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    Good for you Sheri! You are definatly doing something right. I am feeling better today, I went to the doctor yesturday and I do have a sinus indfection but I am on meds now and antibiotics so I think I will feel better in no time. Plus I am taking Aloe Juice which helps when you are sick to build your immune system and so far so good. I keep taking it during the cold and flu system so I don't get sick all the time.

Hope you all have a great weekend and I'll talk to you soon!

-Tanya
  • sheri5734
    sheri5734 Posts: 109
    Options
    Glad your feeling better Tanya, being sick sucks because you can't do what you want and I know for me I go to the "comfort" foods and then feel even worse.
    Maggie--- I agree with you totally Zumba is a workout and a half :bigsmile: I own a gym and do my cardio here and my weights but when I have to put the arms with the legs and "dance" well that just about does it for me :laugh:
    Have a great weekend ladies and talk to you all on Monday....again thanks for all the support it's awesome!