My Success Thus Far (with Pics) 26lbs lost

Options
Bsexi88
Bsexi88 Posts: 83 Member
My progress so far i'm 5'4 even and my highest weight was 202lbs. I see a little difference but not a major difference (as in flat tummy). I have yo-yo dieted most of my life and been to weight loss clinics, on Nutrisystem (lost weight but all crock), gyms you name it to lose wieght.
I have a bit more to go i'm struggling to get out of the 160's. I know i'm addicted to carbs my profile and diary are open and I welcome all healthy suggestions, if you want to add me drop me a few lines first. I have a couple of days left of 30DS with weights (kettle bell) (Wed is my last day) next on the calendar: is the biggest loser bootcamp edition(6 wks), then yogalites (mix of yoga and pilates 28 days), finally if I like my body/progress is Jillian's six week six pack.
SW: 189- 191 lbs
CW: 162.6 -165 lbs
GW: 125 -129 lbs

~Keep going nothing good comes easy, Lord knows every single day is a struggle that I get through.~

171a6b19-1b07-41b8-a15a-ab09108e90bfwallpaper-2.jpg

Replies

• PrncessBre
    PrncessBre Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    Your doing wonderful honey!!!!!!! Keep up the great work!!!! :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • Bsexi88
    Options
    Thanxs lady I feel so yucky with other people looking at my stretch marks but i'm a mother that's a given and somebodys wife and at least he doesn't mind them.
  • 4sandrad
    4sandrad Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    You are doing such a great job!!!! Keep it up Girl!!!
  • Bsexi88
    Options
    Thanxs Sandy I really appreciate it, and congrats on your loss girly!!!!:drinker: :wink:
  • Gerald_King
    Gerald_King Posts: 2,031 Member
    Options
    Good job
  • Bsexi88
    Options
    190's
    190SideView.jpg
    190.jpg

1636SideView.jpg
    1636FrontView.jpg
  • hope8311
    hope8311 Posts: 166
    Options
    good for you...SUper stoked for you..I've been doing this for about a week...How long b4 I see results?
  • faerie_queen
    Options
    I can really see a difference, so happy for you! As for helping with getting out of the 160s maybe mix up your exercise routine to shock your body?
  • Bsexi88
    Options
    I tried to get the 190's to post for a close comparison but no luck, anywho @ steph I am trying to mix it up i'm almost done with jillian and i will be starting another program.
  • JeannetteMarie51
    Options
    WTG girl, you rock, keep up the excellent work. You can do it cause you have the right mind set.

I just started last week, joined a fitness club with a good pool, so doing the water classes first to gain some strength and endurance. Might do some other classes like zumba and senior fitness in a month or so. I do 4-5 classes a week. I hope I can match your achievements soon.
  • Bsexi88
    Options
    good for you...SUper stoked for you..I've been doing this for about a week...How long b4 I see results?
    I really never see the difference (even with comparison shots) only a little progress, My husband told me my body changed. He comes home every 3wks and when he came home the last time (9/28) and I hade been donig the program just about 2- 2.5 weeks bc I will be finished with it on 10-10-12. I did other things a little pilates, jump roping, bicycling, slow walking, and I was doing cardio kickboxing too but i haven't done that in weeks.

Thank you all for the positive feedback and thank you all in advance who will leave positive feedback
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!