I need a serious @$$ kicking

Options
The good news: I lost 8 pounds in my first 9 days. Yay! Eating and logging are going great. I go back to the doctor on the 17th and I'll get my first month's weight & inches lost. I can hardly wait!

But here's where the need for an *kitten*-kicking comes in: I'm not exercising. I'm not making excuses... I just plain don't do it.

So, I'm looking to my MFP family for some accountability. Seriously. Add me and then feel free to mock and belittle me if I don't post exercise calories.

Ok... maybe mock and belittle me gently. :)

I bought the JM30DS almost 2 years ago... and it is still in the package. I'm saying it out loud here for all the world to hear (read) it: I am going to open that darn DVD and do the workout.

I am. I am. I am.

And if I don't, please come kick my @$$.

Replies

• GeorgieLove708
    GeorgieLove708 Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    Open it today and do it :) I started 30 Day Shred again today, so we can do it at the same time then :)
  • wizbeth1218
    wizbeth1218 Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    Open it today and do it :) I started 30 Day Shred again today, so we can do it at the same time then :)

You're on! I'll even do a first day photo of me today, so that next month I can have a "before" photo for comparison.

I am officially accountable to you, my friend!
  • GeorgieLove708
    GeorgieLove708 Posts: 442 Member
    Options

You're on! I'll even do a first day photo of me today, so that next month I can have a "before" photo for comparison.

I am officially accountable to you, my friend!

I did the same. Even though I just took progress pics last week, I took new ones today as my official start of the shred
  • wizbeth1218
    wizbeth1218 Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    I did it. I did it and I am quite sure I'm going to die. Seriously, that wad the longest 20 minutes of my life.

Thanks for being my shred partner... I know I would have whimped out tonight if not for you. :)
  • thr33martins
    thr33martins Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    www.jazzercise.com/findaclass ...it will change your life!!
  • Roboartist
    Options
    I wanted to cry the first time I did 30DS so I stopped doing it LOL. I just started C25K program and it seems like a better way for me to ease my comfortably lazy butt back into an exercise program. When I am done with this I will try again with Jillian Michaels, I just know I am too far out of shape for it now.

I would be happy to try and bust your chops for not reporting exercise and you are welcome to do the same for me. My diary is open, I am still learning about what I should eat and I make all kinds of mistakes but I am here online every day I can be and whipping out my phone to track all my food when I am out.
  • kfesta52
    kfesta52 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    You did it! That IS a tough workout, be proud.