Today's montra

Options
"One bad choice doesn't doom you to bad health, it's the repetitive choices that shape our future, be it good or bad!"

This is just my reminder to myself that I didn't gain this weight because I ate one bad meal or had one lazy day on the couch. It was those repetitive BAD habits that made me gain weight. I'm working on creating GOOD habits to make a positive change in my life.

This is just a saying I keep in my head that helps me durning the day to make good choices. Thought I'd share :flowerforyou:

Replies

• photoman67
    photoman67 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Well said!
  • rachi20024
    rachi20024 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Too true. Thanks:flowerforyou:
  • CasperO
    CasperO Posts: 2,913 Member
    Options
    What that one's really good for is to help you get back on track after a boo-boo. It's pretty easy to say "Well,,, that pizza at lunch had pepperoni on it, so I'm already over on calories for the day... So upset, so depressed. Oh well - the day's blown anyway. Let's eat a whole cheesecake".

"One bad choice doesn't doom you to bad health, it's the repetitive choices that shape our future, be it good or bad!"

Going over in the first place is a mistake. Saying to heck with it and screwing up bad is the "repetitive choice" that will get ya'.
  • candylea
    candylea Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I love this. Thanks for posting it.
  • angelwings2000
    angelwings2000 Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    How true.....now that means I can't allow myself to make today's rich, sweet morning coffee a habit again! Just an occasional indulgence.