How do you stay motivated through a plateau?

Options
I've been gaining and losing the same 3 pounds for over a month. I then started doing HIIT cardio instead of steady state and started NROL4W two weeks ago to change things up, even started eating a bit more. And my weight is just staying the same, or steadily increasing it seems, I don't seem to be losing inches really. I feel like I'm doing more than I was doing before the plateau when I was losing a pound a week. It's hard to stay motivated to do more when I'm getting less results. Poor me. How do you stay motivated when you're actually doing what you should, not cheating and just not seeing results? I am very close to my goal weight, if that matters.

Replies

• SeaChele77
    SeaChele77 Posts: 1,103 Member
    Options
    Well from your page you only have about 7lbs to goal - so you're body needs a bigger push. Those last 5-15lbs are the hardest depending on what your goal weight is. I don't know how tall you are or how much you weigh, but you may be at a very healthy weight and your body is happy. I would avoid the scale and work on strength training and toning up.

I've been the same weight since March (fluctuating up/down 4lbs) and I have not lost inches - but there is a big difference in how much more definition i have in my legs/abs/arms/butt!!

So take pictures!!!!