I wonder if I can use flax seeds?

Bump!
  • Wendysworld13
    Wendysworld13 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Um, YUM!
  • samanthawarren
    Options
    Glad someone commented on this so I got to see it. Definitely need to try this one.
  • mdpeloquin
    mdpeloquin Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    mmm
  • cmccoy0901
    cmccoy0901 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Bump!
  • dexfatpants
    dexfatpants Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    bump for later
    Thanks!!
  • Verity1111
    Verity1111 Posts: 3,309 Member
    Options
    Sounds delicious! I'm going to have to make a veggie version of this I think (: thanks!
    Me too!
  • katie_fitzy
    katie_fitzy Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Tried this tonight-absolutely amazing taste like the real deal but you don't feel all bloated. Can't wait to try the rangoons! Girl, you did good!
  • sherri33s
    sherri33s Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    bump
  • BalmyD
    BalmyD Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    I made this last night and it was pretty good. We had it with a small amount of brown rice. Some amendments I will make next time 1) reduce minced garlic and ginger to a teaspoon rather than a tablespoon. the tablespoon (especially of ginger) made for a seriously intense flavor 2) increase the honey to a tablespoon (I'm not looking for the syrupy flavor like at the chinese restaurant, but these didn't even have a hint of sweetness) 3) my chicken ended up very well done, so next time I might increase the oven temp and cook for a shorter amount of time to try to get more of a crisp outside and juicy center going on.

Those things aside, this IS a good recipe. The color of the sauce was beautiful, and sprinkled with sesame seeds and some chopped green onions made for a good looking dish. It also smelled fantastic while cooking the sauce. The flavors are very good, you just may need to do some rebalancing for personal preference.
  • jclmrn
    jclmrn Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    This sounds delicious!
  • jigglewiggles
    jigglewiggles Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    bump
  • glitterjam
    glitterjam Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    I made this the other night and it was completely acceptable. However, the sodium was exceptionally high! To be expected with the soy sauce, I know. But wow! I was up almost 2 pounds the next day, and it wasn't because of my calories. Happy to say I have since shed that excess sodium/water retention finally!
  • pacosal
    pacosal Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    bump
  • SoViLicious
    SoViLicious Posts: 2,633 Member
    Options
    bump
  • julie781
    julie781 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Oh my... I love you!
  • Sevasti_Titi
    Sevasti_Titi Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Thanks !!!... got to make this for my hubby, it's his favorite meal :)
  • beccalongnecker07
    beccalongnecker07 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    bump
  • ponderosakaren
    ponderosakaren Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    That's a fantastic recipe and as it happens I have all those ingredients in the house so gonna give it a go! Just a question...what does 'TSO' stand for? Or is related to the General? I wonder if its the name of a restaurant chain maybe? I live in New Zealand so excuse my ignorance! Thanks for the recipe....
  • daniellelee87
    Options
    bump