I'm in struggle town...help!

Options
Hi All,

I am really struggling with motivation...I have my end goal - and know how I want to end up....what I was 2 years ago and have the deadline of going home to Australia for Christmas to see all my friends and family (I live in London) but I am just really struggling to stick to a routine - I last a couple of days and then I falter....please help me with some motivational ideas....I really really need to find a way to make this work - I want to love myself again....

Replies

• hollin40
    hollin40 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    You need to make YOU a priority. That's what I finally had to do. I had to do my weight loss/exercise for ME--not my husband, not my kids, not anyone else...ME. My exercise time--Monday-Thursday morning is MY TIME. It's my time to think to daydream, to blow off steam while I run. It is so therapeutic! Eating right has to be something YOU want to do and stick to it. It's hard but losing weight is not easy. You have to get the mental part sorted before you can really dig deep and do it for real. I took a break this summer when my kids were out of school for the summer and now I'm back at for 5 weeks. Nothing is going to stop me now! Good luck! YOU CAN DO IT!!!