Turbo Fire results -12 weeks

Options
Hello! I wanted to share my experience with Turbo Fire for those who are considering it.
A few things to note:

First, I am NOT a Beachbody coach. I was for a short time so I could take advantage of the Shakeology discount but I cancelled when they changed to the new chocolate formula. I used Shakeology for about 6 weeks and then switched to Idealshape for the last 6 weeks. My rate of loss actually increased a bit after the switch. Maybe coincidental. Diet wise, I did not follow Turbo Fire guidelines but I did follow MFP guidelines. My setting is sedentary and I eat back all of my exercise calories, sometimes a few more. :) I eat everything in moderation. No restrictions here. I was down approx. 54 lbs. when I started Turbo Fire. I walk approx. 2 miles 2-3 times each week and I do Zumba 5-6 times each week. I've been doing those things since January.

So......my goal for the 12 weeks was a loss of 30 lbs. I stepped on the scale this morning and I have lost exactly 30 lbs., right down to the tenth! :) I have lost a lot of inches but I have not measured yet so I can't be specific. I can say without a doubt that this program truly changed my body shape. I still have approx. 50 lbs. to go but I am amazed at how much different I look after Turbo Fire. I did not love it. Most of the time, I hated it. I almost quit in the beginning because I truly thought I couldn't do it. I missed one Core workout along the way due to travel. I tried the Stretch 40 a time or two and then chose to skip that one altogether. Everything else I did to the best of my ability. I follow Allee, who demonstrates the modified version, so little jumping, no burpees, etc.

I still have a ways to go and I am repeating weeks 5-12, at least once more and probably twice. I will probably continue to do Turbo Fire after I am at goal but will pick and choose my workouts and will do fewer each week. I highly recommend Turbo Fire and I am not just trying to be your Beachbody coach! ;)

Replies

• SLLEE
    SLLEE Posts: 5
    Options
    Hi! Have the Idealshape help in your weight loss the second go around with Turo Fire? How do you like Ideal Shape?
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!