Options
Hi, I am a new member to forum. I hjave just had my second baby, who is now 5 months and it is time to lose the 30kg of baby weight. I am really struggling with motivation to cook, clean as our little baby has bad reflux and we generally dont get a lot of sleep in this house. i am hoping this will make me accountable for what i put in my mouth and make me notice how i am eating like a teenager hence the weight gain. Any support or tips would be very helpful! Wish me luck!

Replies

• mollz007
    mollz007 Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Welcome and good luck! I understand how hard it is to be motivated to cook when you are busy. I am a full time grad student and the last thing I want to do when I get home is cook, so if my husband isnt cooking.. its soo tempting to order delivery. Frozen meals like lean cuisine and healthy choice are life savers... they have some really good ones out now!
  • SunshineMickey
    Options
    Hello, I am new to this whole experience of, dieting and staying in shape. I want to live a healthy life, especially, because i am Diabetic. I would really love to be able to get some great receipt for healty meals. I love to cook !!! I am excited about my new Journey and what it has in store for me.