exercise videos

Options
peej76
peej76 Posts: 1,250 Member
Hey everyone! I've been a member of mfp for almost a week and I just had a thought! I do a lot of exercise videos as my workouts and thought it would be cool if the program had a database of the most popular videos, so that when you add your daily workout log you can hit that video. I find right now I'm having a tough time recording because some that I do are a mixture of cardio, toning, resistance etc... so I have to split it all up and record accordingly. I'm pretty computer illitrate so not sure if this can be done or if there is already something like that. Or if there is anyone else out there who does videos how do you record it. I just want to make sure that I'm putting everything in right because I don't want to be allowed more calories if my numbers are wrong for calories burnt. I'm not a super duper health nut so I'm not even sure this makes too much sense?:ohwell:

Replies

• peej76
    peej76 Posts: 1,250 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! I've been a member of mfp for almost a week and I just had a thought! I do a lot of exercise videos as my workouts and thought it would be cool if the program had a database of the most popular videos, so that when you add your daily workout log you can hit that video. I find right now I'm having a tough time recording because some that I do are a mixture of cardio, toning, resistance etc... so I have to split it all up and record accordingly. I'm pretty computer illitrate so not sure if this can be done or if there is already something like that. Or if there is anyone else out there who does videos how do you record it. I just want to make sure that I'm putting everything in right because I don't want to be allowed more calories if my numbers are wrong for calories burnt. I'm not a super duper health nut so I'm not even sure this makes too much sense?:ohwell:
  • catlover
    catlover Posts: 389
    Options
    I was thinking this exact thing last night. I do videos each week and my favorite ones are the ones with some weights added, so I'm doing a combination of weight training for body shaping and low impact aerobics. I would need a monitor to accurately calclulate what I do, but for now, I estimate. MY thought is that a site would only be guessing also as it would not know when you worked more or less intensely and it would not be able to account for your stopping to get a drink or maybe your just can't do all the exercise or you have to modify it. Oh well, no one told me this would be easy.:ohwell: