Anybody heard/used Green Coffee Bean supplements?..

Options
I read an article recently in Women's World magazine that if you take 350 to 400 mg of green coffee bean supplements it'll help supress your appetite and help you lose weight? Anybody ever heard of this or tried it? I was just curious to see what everybody had to say about it...

Replies

• Acg67
    Acg67 Posts: 12,142 Member
    Options
    I read an article recently in Women's World magazine that if you take 350 to 400 mg of green coffee bean supplements it'll help supress your appetite and help you lose weight? Anybody ever heard of this or tried it? I was just curious to see what everybody had to say about it...

I suggest getting your diet in check before looking for a magic pill
  • RitaC21
    RitaC21 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I wasn't thinking about actually using it for myself...and yes I do know there is no magic pill...just was curious if anybody knew about it...
  • misskariw
    misskariw Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    I've heard the same thing. However, that's also what's in the new Starbucks drinks isn't it? It's probably just a matter of a significant amount of caffeine getting into your system. It will definitely leave you restless (if you're good at channeling that, then maybe more energy) and some people either forget to or don't feel like eating as much with that much caffeine in their system since it can upset the stomach a little in addition to the distraction provided by the restlessness.

Having said all that. I wouldn't waste your money. Make your morning coffee just a little stronger if you want to see how the extra boost makes you feel. But, the best thing to do, is eat well. Eat nutritious foods, eat whole foods, track your calories and exercise, and drink plenty of water. Steer clear of white bread, white pasta, & white rice. Good luck.