So I forgot a towel for the gym this morning...

Options
2»

Replies

• BernadetteChurch
    BernadetteChurch Posts: 2,210 Member
    Options
    I think I would have opted for either no shower or going home wet. Yet I wonder how dry you could get using toilet paper?

Hey, shouldn't you be busy keeping the KOD thread alive?!!
  • SeaRunner26
    SeaRunner26 Posts: 5,143 Member
    Options
    I think I would have opted for either no shower or going home wet. Yet I wonder how dry you could get using toilet paper?

Hey, shouldn't you be busy keeping the KOD thread alive?!!

Just logged on, haven't gotten that far. Thanks for the reminder though. I'll have to rooting around for it.
  • SeaRunner26
    SeaRunner26 Posts: 5,143 Member
    Options

On second thought, forget the toilet paper. You'd get covered in all those little balled up pieces of wet TP. Instead, perhaps one could dry off by streaking.
  • GetFitCarly
    Options
    hahaha ewww I just would have used my shirt
  • DashDeV
    DashDeV Posts: 545 Member
    Options
    bump
  • Firemansam79
    Firemansam79 Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    THE GOOD THING! You didn't just say o crap I forgot my towel and skip the gym! I remember buying shoes once for $10 just because I forgot mine 20 miles away. No Excuses Right?

THE BAD THING! You could have used your work polo, random towels could have been used for anything!
  • Cliffslosinit
    Cliffslosinit Posts: 5,044 Member
    Options
    bump

*hands her a used towel for her bump*
  • miss_jessiejane
    miss_jessiejane Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options
    You never know what that towel's been through.

tumblr_m04qmw7JND1r4lc82o1_500.gif
  • justicer68
    justicer68 Posts: 1,223
    Options
    I waked into the locker room once and the guy was standing in front of air blower total naked just drying off

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I would of cracked up at that!! Very innovative.
  • jhoyett
    jhoyett Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Pahahaha!!! Story of my life!
  • PJ64
    PJ64 Posts: 866 Member
    Options
    There are freaking Dollar stores (Pound stores I'm guessing in the UK) Everywhere!

After forgetting EVERYTHING at least once I now keep an emergency gym kit in my trunk
  • spmcavoy1
    spmcavoy1 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    eew....

I've had to use a sweatshirt before.

I've also had to borrow a bra from a friend who lived close to my gym (I live ~15 minutes away, she lived about 5). I did NOT want to go to work unsupported.
  • JanaY125
    Options
    Too funny, I think I would of used the drip dry option.