anyone in my boat?

Options
Hello guys, I'm Gabrielle!
I'm pretty new to this site; I signed up last year, but I was off within the week. I got back on yesterday, and I've been exploring and I pretty much love it!

So here's the thing:
I want to meet more people who are battling the same challenges that I am. I'm 19 & want to lose over 100 pounds and I'd love to befriend others who have that weight loss goal in mind, or have already done it. I also want to meet more people in my age group.

It took me a long time to even talk about my weight issue, but being on here has made me comfortable enough to do so. So if you're out there reading my post & you feel the same way, please add me! We can help each other :)

Replies

• emmybabe05
    Options
    Hi I'm Emily! I am around your age but I am not looking to lose as much as you. I still hope we can be friends on here and encourage each other to reach our individual goals! Friend me or post whenever! I'm still figuring out this site myself!
  • c_manda1
    c_manda1 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hey there Emily! I'm right there with you girly, just remember even on the days when you can't work out for whatever reason count those calories! Every little bit helps :) you'll be amazing so best of luck to ya :)
  • mandapanda43
    Options
    Hey Gabrielle! :)

I'm Miranda and I'm 20 years old. I would definitely say that I'm in the same boat as you! I know we can acheive our goals with each other's help. Request me if you'd like,. :)
  • jessie_03_17
    jessie_03_17 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hey Gabrielle. I am 27 but looking to lose at least 80 lbs, ideally around 100 though. I am also just starting again after creating my account over a year ago. Feel free to add me if you'd like!
  • kelleyp31
    Options
    Hey there! I'm 22 and have lost 34 of the 110 I want to lose. Feel free to add me <3
  • GabbyP93
    GabbyP93 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    you guys are all awesome. I feel empowered already!