Need some GUYS 25-35...

Options
I've been on MFP for 3 months now and SERIOUSLY lacking in the friend department. I am an avid logger and on such a roll with my weight loss that there is no excuse to mess up now. I have completed rip:60 and tomorrow is my last day of 30 day shred, starting P90X next week and in my second week of C25K. I am in need of some testosterone in my MFP life. I watch my female friends with their supportive "guys" and I get jealous. I think it's because I've always been a guys girl, got along with guys much better than women my whole adult life. So guys do me a solid, if you are a serious MFPer we need to do some adding. THANKS FRIENDS! :happy:

Replies

• determined_01
    Options
    bump
  • zachatta
    zachatta Posts: 1,340 Member
    Options
    el o el

you can add me
  • AprilVal
    AprilVal Posts: 940 Member
    Options
    Hi hon. happy to hear your doing so well with your weight loss. Keep it up. I'm always up for new friends on here. Kinda helps having active friends on here. :)
  • determined_01
    Options
    Hi hon. happy to hear your doing so well with your weight loss. Keep it up. I'm always up for new friends on here. Kinda helps having active friends on here. :)
    yes it does! I've deleted quite a few in the last 3 months
  • zechks
    zechks Posts: 224
    Options
    U can add me. :)
  • readematt78
    Options
    You can add me
  • determined_01
    Options
    bump
  • BBehnke84
    BBehnke84 Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    I got you...feel free to addd
  • FryingPanda
    FryingPanda Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    I leave it to you. :)
  • DanTTX
    DanTTX Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I'm in that range. But I'm a penguin though. Male (pirate) penguin of course : p
  • SomeoneSomeplace
    SomeoneSomeplace Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    98 percent of my friends in real life are guys because I do get along with them better.

I don't see why it matters if your friends on a site like this are girls or guys unless you're looking for a flirting ego boost which is fine, but honestly I don't think should should discriminate against female friends cos even as a "guys girl" myself I've found some wonderfully supportive women on here. It's especially nice on an exercise/fitness site since our bodies work differently than men.

Just something to consider. If you're looking for fun flirty friends however you can just ask for that, lol you'll get a better response that way would be my guess.

But seriously a lot of the women on here know their stuff and are wicked supportive! Just saying I love both my guy and girl friends
  • meshashesha2012
    meshashesha2012 Posts: 8,326 Member
    Options
    that's what she said
  • BBehnke84
    BBehnke84 Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    98 percent of my friends in real life are guys because I do get along with them better.

I don't see why it matters if your friends on a site like this are girls or guys unless you're looking for a flirting ego boost which is fine, but honestly I don't think should should discriminate against female friends cos even as a "guys girl" myself I've found some wonderfully supportive women on here. It's especially nice on an exercise/fitness site since our bodies work differently than men.

Just something to consider. If you're looking for fun flirty friends however you can just ask for that, lol you'll get a better response that way would be my guess.

But seriously a lot of the women on here know their stuff and are wicked supportive! Just saying I love both my guy and girl friends

Word!
  • crazy_ninja
    crazy_ninja Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    hey, feel free to add me...but I am old :sad: