Karrie262 Posts: 152 Member
    Amazing effort. Very inspirational!

Karrie
  • Bigjayinga
    Bigjayinga Posts: 128 Member
    Great job, welcomed to the club.
  • bushidowoman
    bushidowoman Posts: 1,599 Member
    Conrats on your hard work! You look great!
  • that's astonishing! well done!!! very inspirational...

I like to think of something really gross that I can visualise when I think of my weight loss. I've lost 26kg (around 57 lbs) and I'm at my goal. In Australia, tubs of margarine (FAT...YUK) are 500g. So I've lost 52 tubs of margarine...
  • A picture speaks a thousand words - thanks for adding inspiration to my day! You look AWESOME!!!!!!
  • TheNEWMonicaB
    TheNEWMonicaB Posts: 129 Member
    :happy: Congrats and thank you for sharing! I loved the blog and all 10 tips.
  • m0ll3pprz
    m0ll3pprz Posts: 193 Member
    Wow, Congratulations!!! You look fantastic and your smile suggests that you feel fantastic too! Thanks for sharing :-)
  • you are absolutely amazing, well done. This is my first week and I LOVE all the inspirational people on this site like you !:smile:
  • Bump I love this, and congrats on the loss! I will use this as inspiration, I love your 10 tips as well!
  • Inspiring, Great - Keep up :happy: Wow, Congratulations!!! Thanks for sharing :-)
  • evelynr14
    evelynr14 Posts: 172 Member
    Wow!!! You look amazing!!! Thanks for sharing your inspiring story
  • Pamelaniamh
    Pamelaniamh Posts: 611 Member
    Congratulations, well done :smile:

Thanks for sharing
  • Healthy_4_Life2
    Healthy_4_Life2 Posts: 595 Member
    Wow!!! You look amazing!! Awesome progress! You are inspirational!!!:flowerforyou:
  • jiz35
    jiz35 Posts: 64 Member
    Well done. Enjoyed your "10 tips" too.
  • Sheri3182
    Sheri3182 Posts: 88 Member
    Awesome Job!!!! So Inspiring!!!! :-D
  • phoenixgirl81
    phoenixgirl81 Posts: 309 Member
    Wow. Congratulations on what you have achieved. That's commitment right there. Thank you for not only posting your progress photos but also your tips. I'm about 1.2 kg (4 or 5 lbs) away from my first goal I set for myself (and I'm about to set myself another goal) and they were great for me too.
  • AnnaVee84
    AnnaVee84 Posts: 345 Member
    Congrats on 100 lost!!!
  • tazzy_toon
    tazzy_toon Posts: 17 Member
    Wow, Congrats! you look amazing!
    Thanks for the blog, very inspiring and encouraging. Thanks for sharing.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!