New to the boards don't know if I will stay or leave

I ane new to the boards and wanted to say hi.HI!I have lost about 20 lbs trying everyday .It is a struggle as you all know.I also have the hinderance of taking Bipolar and Depression and Sleep medicaton and because of that it is real hard to lose weight.If any one knows about Phych drugs.I am disabled and have a learning disability from several sources done before.So I am doing the best I can.I had RNY 6/6/6 should have know it was a bad day and 2 month after that had my right Adrenal Gland removed,that is why my BP was going so high I was secreting to much Cortasol.Then in 7/11 I had 5 disc removed in my lower back and instead of it helping it make it worse.It was not the Drs fault it is just the way the odds are.Now 11/6 I have to have 7 herniated disc on the left and 2 on the right removed.I had a Titanium plate put in in 1998 and the 2 disc on the right are pushing against the plate so the plate goes forward causing pain.But the real pain is the neck.I have a mass there and in so much pain take pain meds 5 times a day.Methadone and sometimes have to take Lortabs also due to the night pain.I sound like a drug addict but if any one knows about Methadone it is great for Heroin additcts but an excellent pain reliever.So don't judge me please me or I won't post again.I don't like people I don't know to know my business but need encouragement so I thought I would give it a try.I have a mass in my neck and left undone I will become paralized in the left arm and I am left handed so that is an easy choice to make I am one of those people who can't do a thing with out my left hand .I am doing good with my eating I can not exercise due to my disability and can't eat much because of the meds I take make me sick.I take Depakote which I think is the culpret but the Dr says no.I am going to research it today.Oh well hi to all my name is Dee

Replies