Replies

• ILoveTheBrowns
    ILoveTheBrowns Posts: 661 Member
    Options
    baby on board
  • Im_NotPerfect
    Im_NotPerfect Posts: 2,181 Member
    Options
    I have been to the Doctors heaps last year and that was all worked out and I posted what it was, I am going to the Doctors just figured that I would post on here as well.

I have taken a pregnancy test and it was positive but I also have the Implanon so don't really believe it.

Umm...it's really hard to get a false positive on a PG test. I would make an appt with your DR immediately!
  • skylark94
    skylark94 Posts: 2,036 Member
    Options
    I have been to the Doctors heaps last year and that was all worked out and I posted what it was, I am going to the Doctors just figured that I would post on here as well.

I have taken a pregnancy test and it was positive but I also have the Implanon so don't really believe it.

False positives are very rare. Get to a doctor!
  • MelisRunning
    MelisRunning Posts: 819 Member
    Options
    My first thought was "Sounds like she's pregnant" but did not want to suggest that. BUT, since everyone else did already, I'll chime in my two cents worth and strongly suggest a Dr. appointment to rule that out and to check to see what else it could be.
  • violet456
    violet456 Posts: 674 Member
    Options

False positives are very rare. Get to a doctor!

Ditto. The pregnancy tests look for a hormone in your body, if it is there, you ARE pregnant. False positives are VERY rare. False negarives happen more often, when you test too early. Go see a doctor.
  • LauraDotts
    LauraDotts Posts: 732 Member
    Options

A positive pregnancy test is a positive pregnancy. Get to a doctor immediately.
  • TwiFan5
    TwiFan5 Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    I'm going to the Doctors, am making an appointment tomorrow but probably won't get in for a week or so, I didn't want to believe it because as I pointed out before my boyfriend just recently dumped me and he is been really immature and has already found some one else who is fifteen so I don't want to be pregnant, he is the reason why I got the bar in the first place because he was not ready when I was.
  • skylark94
    skylark94 Posts: 2,036 Member
    Options
    I'm going to the Doctors, am making an appointment tomorrow but probably won't get in for a week or so, I didn't want to believe it because as I pointed out before my boyfriend just recently dumped me and he is been really immature and has already found some one else who is fifteen so I don't want to be pregnant, he is the reason why I got the bar in the first place because he was not ready when I was.

You have my sympathy, but not wanting to be pregnant will not make it so. I wish you the best.
  • LauraDotts
    LauraDotts Posts: 732 Member
    Options
    Be sure to tell the doctor's office that you tested positive for pregnancy. You need to get the Implanon removed as soon as possible.
  • VelociMama
    VelociMama Posts: 3,119 Member
    Options

*hugs*

Please make sure you get to a doctor ASAP about the pregnancy. Then at least you'll know, and you can make a decision based on your needs then about what you want to do.

In the meantime try to keep yourself as busy as possible and rely on the good people in your life.
  • EnchantedEvening
    EnchantedEvening Posts: 671 Member
    Options
    Be sure to tell the doctor's office that you tested positive for pregnancy. You need to get the Implanon removed as soon as possible.
    This. Please take care of yourself. I wish you the best.
  • TwiFan5
    TwiFan5 Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    Hi all thank you so much for all your support, I went to the doctors, am not pregnant but the bar had broken so I had to get it out.