Kicking fear in the face!!!

Options
Today is national face your fear day...what fear will you conquer today?

Replies

• taylor5877
    taylor5877 Posts: 1,792 Member
    Options
    I may put 500 pounds on my back and squat down then stand up...
  • coliema
    coliema Posts: 7,646 Member
    Options
    Well it's too cold out for grasshoppers....so that's out.
  • fleur_de_lis19
    fleur_de_lis19 Posts: 926 Member
    Options
    I love the "if fear hasn't killed me yet, then nothing will" attitude. I've been through more in my 26 years, that there isn't much that scares me anymore...just roaches, clowns and germs. Oh and moths, they move too fast. Freaky *kitten* :noway:
  • determined_01
    Options
    I may put 500 pounds on my back and squat down then stand up...
    ummm thats crazy, I'll just go for putting on what I've already lost as a challange
  • TylerJ76
    TylerJ76 Posts: 4,375 Member
    Options
    No.

I will not be dealing with any snakes today.
  • determined_01
    Options
    I love the "if fear hasn't killed me yet, then nothing will" attitude. I've been through more in my 26 years, that there isn't much that scares me anymore...just roaches, clowns and germs. Oh and moths, they move too fast. Freaky *kitten* :noway:
    bawahahaha!! :laugh: No spiders?! I'm glad we have ones here that are smashable. Have you seen those videos of the HUGE fuzzy ones the size of a dessert plate..blah makes me itch thinking about it...
  • chivalryder
    chivalryder Posts: 4,391 Member
    Options
    I'd rather not lose a family member today, thank you very much.
  • determined_01
    Options
    No.

I will not be dealing with any snakes today.
    My husband and I are fairly new to California and had to deal with chopping the head off of a rattlesnake in our back yard this summer. My husbands reaction to finding it and finally killing it and remaining alive was priceless. SNAKES NO THANKS!
  • fawndam
    fawndam Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    Not in the mood today to conquer my fear....Holding my breath underwater...phobia after a swimming accident and almost drowning...YIKES!! ITS TOOO COLD HERE IN ILLINOIS!!!
  • determined_01
    Options
    What has happened that leaves you fearing Jimminy? Cute little green guy...
  • determined_01
    Options
    I'm starting to think this post was a bad idea with all the horrible fears ie: losing family members, drowning..It was meant to be a happy, empowering place:ohwell:
  • StevenHaley
    Options
  • coliema
    coliema Posts: 7,646 Member
    Options
    What has happened that leaves you fearing Jimminy? Cute little green guy...
    Not cute! I can't even talk about it without getting antsy. They just scare me, the way they just creep up and jump! In the summer we get a ton of them here, and they hop and cling right to the back of your pants or shirt...there is nothing scarier than someone saying you have one stuck to your shirt. UGHH, hate it!