Plantar Fasciitis/Foot pain

Options
Hey!

This relates back to when I broke my heel in January. Since then I've been doing the "towel" exercises to help with the arch/tendons/et al. Yesterday I woke up to screaming pain in my heel to the point where it felt like stepping down was going to crack it like an egg.

Do you guys know any tips/tricks/stretches/you know what I mean/don't make me use more slashes to help when it's that far back on the foot? The tennis ball trick helps but I still have the pain in the heel. I have put my cups back in my shoe so I can at least keep walking.

thanks!

Replies

• Merci444
    Merci444 Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    I suffer from this, it has gotten better since I have lost a bit of weight, but still hurts and acts up at times. I find that alternating cold and warm epsom salts foot baths help (in the evening when you are chilling out.) My Ayurvedic DR gave me an oil that helped too, it is kind of like Tiger's balm. I rubbed it in and put on socks. Having someone (if you are lucky enough) to massage your feet while your legs are straight helps (it is hard to do for yourself because you would have to bend your legs. Of course the stretching and foot circles.