Alarm Clocks...

Options
xYumzx
xYumzx Posts: 953 Member
Alarm Clocks: because every morning should begin with a heart attack.

Random.. But funny and True LOL

Replies

• coliema
    coliema Posts: 7,646 Member
    Options
    This is why I'm SOO thankful for phones with alarms on them, I can change the tone so I don't have that heart attack. I hate the noise of alarm clocks, RAAAAEEEEHTTTRAAAAEHHHHTTTTTRAAAAA
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    I wake up to the Spanish music station.
  • pawnstarNate
    pawnstarNate Posts: 1,728 Member
    Options
    Did you see the alarm clock that has lil wheels on it? when it goes off and you hit snooze...it will roll off the nightstand and run around the room so you HAVE to get up to turn it off....lol True story
  • RitaSantoss
    RitaSantoss Posts: 986 Member
    Options
    I use the alarm clock of my phone as well. I have a ringtone that is strong enough to wake me but it doesn't frighten me to death.
  • xYumzx
    xYumzx Posts: 953 Member
    Options
    Did you see the alarm clock that has lil wheels on it? when it goes off and you hit snooze...it will roll off the nightstand and run around the room so you HAVE to get up to turn it off....lol True story

LOL that alarm clock wouldnt last long in my company lol
  • taylor5877
    taylor5877 Posts: 1,792 Member
    Options
    I use my phone set to sound of crickets chirping...makes me feel like got up to go fishing...
  • wheresheidi
    Options
    I have one that talks in a different voice every morning with a different cool saying...hispanic, redneck, indian, yankee...then it vibrates till you hit it. Too Cool.
  • anels449
    anels449 Posts: 3,187 Member
    Options
    I used to have an old retro bell alarm clock as a kid. I didn't mind the mini heart attacks every morning until one day it went off and my arm was asleep from the shoulder down. I was too tired from waking up so early and too confused why I couldn't lift my arm completely up to reach the clock , using my other arm wasn't even a thought in my mind. I sat there for what felt like ages flopping my arm trying to reach it. Ever since then I've used my phone under my pillow.