new

Howdy Ya'll,

i'm from the lone star state, Go Long Horns! anyways i've recently lost 25 pds and feelllll amazing because of it. I so wish i knew about this site/app when i was battling my fat! lmao. i still have 5 more pds to go to get my weight goal i set for my self a year ago! so i need tips and encouragement cause it seems like this last 5 pds wont go! and it seems i gain 2 or 3 pds not lose it!!

Replies

• jamielynn020610
    jamielynn020610 Posts: 128 Member
    I am from the ATx! Request sent.
  • Lacyleffel
    Lacyleffel Posts: 8 Member
    Hello My name is Lacy I am from Columbus Ohio ( GO BUCKS!!!!). I recently (3 weeks ago) went to the doc for my high blood pressure meds and was given my fat paper lol a list of what I should eat and what I should not eat. I quit smoking in Feb and 3 weeks ago decided to change my life again I decided that I was going to start eating healthy and start going to the GYM go from only drinky MT DEW and nothing else to not drinkg Soda Pop at all strictly water. My Starting weight was 340 pounds 3 weeks ago to 319 pounds this morning 21 pounds and I feel awesome. I would like to at Least get to 200 pounds but I know 140 pounds to lose will be a challange but it is one that I feel that I am up too lol.