Anybody else doing this without a scale?

Options
I used to be an everyday-weigher. Then I moved and my boyfriend threw out the scale when we were packing stuff up and didn't tell me until later :noway: He claimed I was a little "obsessive" about it and he thought I'd be better off without. I guess it doesn't bother me too much, except that I feel like I have no idea now what kind of progress I'm making, if any at all. I measure myself once in a while, but since I'm already at a reasonable weight the changes in inches aren't all too drastic.

So now I'm curious, who else is doing this without a scale, and are you happier, doing better/worse, etc?

Replies

• ashlielinn
    Options
    I've been doing this without a scale since I started! I maybe weigh myself every 3 or so months? (Basically when I'm at the doctor or randomly step on one). I LOVE it! I know I'd be obsessive, otherwise. I can definitely see differences in the way my body looks, the way my clothes fit, and my overall fitness and ability to workout, and that's enough for me :) Also, it's nice when I do weigh myself because it's always a pretty "big" loss, which is great to see! :)