foods to eat after periodontal osseous surgery?

Options
Having a really hard time finding foods to eat - I'm tired of protein shakes, pudding, apple/berry sauce, soups (broth) etc. I tried oatmeal this morning (a little soupy and luke warm was perfect), mac n cheese is good - but I have to swallow it whole...ughh.
My problems stem from the following:

1) I have 20 stitches in my mouth - top and bottom both sides of my mouth (only center teeth can be used)
2) I am having a great deal of sensitivity to anything not "luke warm" - (I have to warm my water, applesauce, pudding)
3) I can not chew anything and can not brush my teeth - I do have a great rinse prescribed by Dr
4) I have to take advil/aleve or something 3-4 times a day as well as a narcotic at night for the pain - have to eat something
5) lastly, I was diagnosed pre-diabetic - I am supposed to avoid sugars, potato, white flour/rice/pasta, (all bad carbs).

Any ideas?? I have another week of recovery and I'm running out of options - I need to up my caloric intake... oh yeah, only exercise I can do is short walks for a week - (today is day 6) then I can walk more briskly but that is all until after post op exam on 10/17.