Newbie to MFP!!!!!

Options
Hhhhhhhhiiiiiiiiiii Everybody!!!!!!!!!!! My name is Cici and I am new to MFP and thanks to a wonderful friend that told me about this website.....I have now joined the wonderful thousands of other sin the fight against the numbers on that darn scale,,,UGGGGHHH!!!! I am looking forward ti this journey and i'm head strong and determined to put the pedal to the metal and get those numbers where i wanna see them and wld LOVE to recieve all the motivation and encouragement that I can get as well as give out that same LOVE to others!!!!! I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE POSITIVE feedbacks and remarks and giving praise where its due!!!!! i am a very firm believer int his motto as well........

MAKE DECISIONS. NOT EXCUSES. YOU MAKE CHOICES ABOUT THE THINGS YOU DO AND BEHAVIORS YOU EXHIBIT. MISTAKES HAPPEN. LEARN FROM THEM AND MOVE ON!!!!!!!

ADD ME IF YOU WANT OR NEED SOME ENCOURAGEMENT OR YOU WANNA GIVE SOME!!!PPPPUUUHHHHLLLEEEAASSEEE STAY FFFAAAAARRRRRRRR AWAY IF YOU ARE FFUUULLL OF NEGATIVITY, THAT STUFF IS HIGHLY CONTAGIOUS!!!! LMBO!!!!!!! GOOD LUCK EVERYONE AND THANKS!!!!! (^_^)

Replies