Stay At Home Mom

Options
2»

Replies

• styleaboverubies
    Options
    I'm a SAHM to a 6 year old little girl. I found myself gaining weight after she started school full time last year. I guess I had no one to play with and beginning eating junk and laying down. I'm looking to lose 15-20 pounds, 5 lost so far. Plus, it is so easy to grab fast food while out running errands during the day. Feel free to add me.
  • kallen02
    kallen02 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hi my name is Kellie I saw your post on wanting more people who you can buddy up with who are in a similar situation. I have two kids. I run a daycare from home so I kinda feel you. I just had a baby in June and I am in the same boat. I used this site before I got pregnant and lost 70 pounds. I however have gained most of it back from being pregnant. LOL I would love to get to know you more and maybe we can keep each other motivated to do this. If you need I can even give you some of my pointers that helped me.
  • chelsealazo09
    Options
    I am a stay at home. I have two kids my son who is 22 months and my daughter who is 7 months. I could use a buddy. I under went gallbladder surgery 3 months ago and since then I have been packing on the pounds and I am now motivated to loose the weight and get back to my size pre pregnancy
  • roundrunner
    roundrunner Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hi, my name is Jen and I'm also a SAHM. I have an 8-yr old son. My weight has fluctuated my whole life, it's always been a struggle for me! I'm also trying to make a permanent healthy lifestyle change. I'm pretty good at exercising, but eating healthy & reasonable portions is tough for me! I tend to start craving fast food if I'm not careful. Logging food & exercise has really helped. So far with MFP I've lost about 10 lbs. I'd like to lose another 30-35 lbs. Please feel free to add me as a friend! I'd love to have other SAHMs as friends :smile: