Minus 35 lbs after Insanity/Body Revolution/C25K!

Options
13»

Replies

• melotj
    melotj Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Wow! What a difference! You look great!
  • newmrsdec10
    newmrsdec10 Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • dy617
    dy617 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! Congrats!
  • michie27
    michie27 Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    Great results, congrats!!
  • styleaboverubies
    Options
    You look great!
  • Couponqueenren
    Couponqueenren Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Nice job! That's alot of hard work. You can really see it in your shoulders and you abs are shooting through. You look wonderful!

:drinker: :flowerforyou: :drinker: :flowerforyou: :drinker: :flowerforyou: :drinker:
  • cassiepv
    cassiepv Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Awesome !
  • Haven29455
    Haven29455 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    This is outstanding! Proof is in the photos!:happy:
  • missyyclaire
    missyyclaire Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    I'm glad to hear you say this as it's rather daunting to watch how hard those kind of exercises are, how long they go, and how much your body wants to fight the hard work you're throwing at it all at once. It's really great to hear you started slowly and properly. The Pause button is a good thing! You're encouraging me to get started, thank you!

It was very challenging at first and I wasn't sure I could finish but I pushed through! I realized I couldn't compete with the people in the video and took my time doing everything in correct forms and allowed myself extra breaks. :)
  • rosarenee1
    rosarenee1 Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Shaun T even encourages breaks when you need but to get back in it! He's very motivating!
  • jessc4343
    jessc4343 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    You have done wonderful work!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!