Insanity Workouts!

Options
Anyone else out there getting their butts kicked by the insanity workouts? If so, add me, and we can suffer together! :)

Replies

• TjDee
    TjDee Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Anyone else out there getting their butts kicked by the insanity workouts? If so, add me, and we can suffer together! :)

I love Insanity! Just wait until you get to month 2!
  • laceface626
    Options
    I completed the full 60 days back in March, but I stopped working out for a few months. Now I'm back on it again and WOW those max workouts still kill me every time!
  • telcochik
    telcochik Posts: 1,643 Member
    Options
    Since you so graciously replied in my thread I thought I would stop by yours and do the same! I'm in my 2nd round of Insanity...just completed week 3 day 3. Glad to meet you and thanks for friending me!
  • Yogi_Carl
    Yogi_Carl Posts: 1,906 Member
    Options
    I did the first Fit Test last night and plan to do the Plyometric Cardio Circuit tonight. I like the trainer's style.
  • newmrsdec10
    newmrsdec10 Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    I'm in my 2nd round of Insanity as well. Trying to fight my way through the Beast again (aka Month 2, ha).

Check out the updates/progress thread. This is how I found a lot of my Insanity buddies my first time around. http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/728531-insanity-updates-progress-new-group?page=8
  • MzStarrQueenB
    MzStarrQueenB Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    I have one of the videos but not the whole set.

you can add me if you want

If you set your mind to it, you can accomplish anything.....

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/8987-serious-diet-support-group
  • buriostegui
    Options
    Just completed Day 60 on Saturday Im starting Asylum next week. Add me so we can motivate each other!
  • alilly22
    Options
    I just started the workouts last week but find it hard on my old ankle injury.

I have been pushing myself to finish but cannot do the whole 40 minutes.

Good luck.