Just getting started, but would like some advice!

Options
Hello :)

I have been a member now for less than a week, and have been avidly filling in my food and exercise diary, just wondered if anyone more experienced than me (ie, anyone!) can tell if if the quantity and type of food I have been eating, combined with daily exercise is about right for what I want?

Any tips or advice will be appreciated!

So I should probably tell you what I would like :-) I weigh about 95Kg and would like to go down to 70-75 ideally... I work as a computer technician in a shop with no chairs, so spend most of the day on my feet, abet standing still. I currently goto the gym for a minimum of 30 minutes a day, 7 days a week, averaging 1 hour sometimes if I feel good afterwards go for a leisurely swim.

Two weeks ago, I did none of the exercise I am doing now, and my diet involved skipping breakfast and eating a lot of sweets, chocolate and crisps.

Since I changed my diet and started going to the gym, I can say I hardly ever feel hungry, but am a little bothered with only consuming 1400ish calories a day if I am burning 3-500 in the gym, inst that putting me into "starvation mode"? Shows how little I understand it, especially since I certainly don't feel like I should be eating more!

Thanks!

Graham