Strange moods...

Options
So, I am 5 days into this diet. And for the past two days, I have noticed feeling AMAZING in the mornings but then, out of the blue, awfully down at night. Irritable, snappy, even a little sad or teary (tonight, anyway). I purchased Relacore because I had heard that it helped with the "diet anxiety" or stress. And I am honestly doing okay in the food department... not struggling as much as I thought I would. Things are quite happy in my life at the moment. So... why the weird moods?

Befuddled.

Replies

• nehptune
    nehptune Posts: 138
    Options
    maybe you are suffering from low blood sugar in the evenings?

i know that sometimes i get in a really miserable mood in the afternoons if i haven't had enough complex carbs/protein, the slow burning stuff. maybe it will help if you take a look at what you eat throughout the day and how your mood goes with it.

the info here might be useful:
    http://www.aolhealth.com/healthy-living/nutrition/food-and-mood

hope this helps!
  • ebkins7
    ebkins7 Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    Wow... I thought it was just me... My poor hubby doesn't have much of a head anymore cause I keep snapping at him!!! lol!

Other than the occasional mood swing I feel I'm doing great tho...
  • infobabe
    infobabe Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Ya I went through that about 2 months into a serious diet. Crying spells not sure how to fight them? Dieting is as much emotinal and it is physical. Dr. Phil has a great book out. Keep on Keeping on!
  • Christie23
    Christie23 Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    Wow... I thought it was just me... My poor hubby doesn't have much of a head anymore cause I keep snapping at him!!! lol!

Other than the occasional mood swing I feel I'm doing great tho...

Isn't it strange? My beloved comes home from work and says, "this makes no sense, Christie... you have been on cloud 9 all day long! You've been texting me the sweetest things and getting these inspired ideas... and then I come home, and... well... I kinda don't like you."

lol...