130 lb loss, size 24 to a size 6 in 19 months!

Options

Replies

• famlyluv
    famlyluv Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Great Job!!:flowerforyou:
  • RoseBred
    RoseBred Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Very inspirational weightloss! I am assuming the before picture was taken at a wedding? :-) BTW, you looked really nice and dressed well in your before picture, but you look healthier and fabulous also in your after picture. I am sure your heart, lungs, knees, family, etc. are thanking you!! Great job and so inspirational.
  • Curvimami
    Curvimami Posts: 1,853 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!! You look great!
  • BeingKevin
    BeingKevin Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Amazing job! Inspiring.
  • jbrainz69
    jbrainz69 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    You look amazing I need to lose 130 if you have any tips/ secret let me know :)
  • bwyne03
    bwyne03 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Congrats to you, you look amazing :)
  • beautifulneah
    beautifulneah Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Congrats, this is such an inspiration to me.
  • AJ_Pete
    AJ_Pete Posts: 863 Member
    Options
    Hot damn! You look fantastic!
  • cajungirltx
    cajungirltx Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Wow...I need some of your motivation :) Congratulations!!!!
  • bigfatbino
    bigfatbino Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Incredible transformation. Wassup girl? ;)
  • DaniMichelle5
    DaniMichelle5 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Wow, big Congrats!!!
  • quiltingducky
    quiltingducky Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Positively wonderful!!! Congrats to you. You were beautiful before and you're beautiful thin. That you did this in a year and a half sounds like just the right amount of time as well. Thanks for posting your pictures - theses stories are what keeps me motivated to not give up.
  • janicewagnon
    Options
    You look great! Congrats!
  • gaylynn35
    gaylynn35 Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!!!
  • wendirhodes
    wendirhodes Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Amazing transformation!!! Thanks for sharing and providing us some motivation to keep going!!!!
  • paulywoo
    paulywoo Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Wow!!! well done on your amazing achievement. You're such an inspiration. Thanks for sharing :smile:
  • kit8806
    kit8806 Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Great job! :)
  • MED2012COLORADO
    Options
    I just counted calories and exercised. I followed no specific diet, I changed it up when I got bored. In my case carbs do matter when I eat too many carbs I gain even if the calories are low. I also ate over 100 grams of protein a day. I joined the gym and got a personal trainer, for strength training, used the elliptical and treadmill, walked, biked, and did start running. ran my first 5k on sept 22nd. I still have a few lbs to lose, but they are stubborn and don't want to leave! basically I ate less, moved more.
    Thanks for the nice compliments everyone, I wasn't going to post until I was done, but thought it would help lift my mood, and help me to keep plugging along.

Gina
    You just made me more focused than ever! Thank you for this awesome inspiring post. :flowerforyou: YOU LOOK FANTASTIC!
  • neciebyrd
    neciebyrd Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    You are the inspiration I needed today. I'm a size 24 right now and my goal is a size 10-12. It looks like the increased protein works for everyone that has lost huge amounts of weight; therefore, I am increasing my protein as of today! Thanks for sharing and you simply look AMAZING!
  • knwitall
    knwitall Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    Amazing job! Looking stunning!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!