Help I need motivation

Options
Since I've come back off my cruise I just can't seem to get motivated, I've had a cold and bad cough since, to out of breath to do exercise. I think every day today's the day but it just never happens :-(:cry:

Replies

• Nessiechickie
    Nessiechickie Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    Start little.
    My routine that I do after Christmas is start eating cleaner even if it is in huge amounts and eat one less serving/amount of chocolate a day, till there is none left. Then I start to think about exercise.
  • Nessiechickie
    Nessiechickie Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    Maybe today run up and down your stairs 10 times.
    Or go for a walk for 30mins or something. And then make a really healthy dinner.
  • Christel36
    Christel36 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I agree start small....just a little at a time...small victories and work yourself back up to what you were before :)
  • TheMommyWifeLife
    TheMommyWifeLife Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    start out doing stretches, then each day add something else. Wrestle with your kids, clean, cook, swim. Every day add something to what you do until your body gets into the habit of being even somewhat active. Ignore your motivational problems, because by exercising, you are going to feel better.
  • steftarver
    Options
    I have been doing the Leslie Sanson Walk it Off Tapes. She works your total body. You can start little and add when you are ready. It's done inside anywhere you have time. You tube has the tapes free to watch anytime. I have been really trying for six weeks now and lost 10 lbs so far plus 9 inches. It is frustrating and the hardest thing to do is lose weight.
    Stephanie