Question for the GAMERS

Options
So iam thinking about buying an xbox with kinnect for the family. I went to a friends house the other day and played dance games it was so fun and really got my heart pumping lol The last game system i've own was a PS2 so im completly out of date with the new stuff... My BF wants to know if there is Grand Theft Auto for the xbox? And i would like to know Which games should i buy to work out with? i know they have Zumba... and dance games but what elce do they have out there?
Thank You

Replies

• Starbuck2020
    Starbuck2020 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    I prefer the PS3.
    Yes he can get GTA on Xbox.
    We have a gladiator game and tennis that are fun to workout with. I would imagine the xbox has them as well.
  • ReesesPuffs
    Options
    My advice? Ditch the Kinnect, Buy a decent USB Dance pad (for PC obvs), download Stepmania and any track you can dream of, all for free and DDR the fat away. Awesome workout.
  • mistyladidah
    mistyladidah Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    I have "Your Shape" for xBox kinect and I definitely like it. Nice little circuit training routines that get your heart moving and going up and down. Be sure you have room for the needed play space. Even with the little zoom thing we got I have a hard time getting the thing to see me sometimes... I just rearranged the room so hopefully that helps.