When should I weigh myself?

Options
13»

Replies

• _Zardoz_
    _Zardoz_ Posts: 3,987 Member
    Options
    You should weigh yourself only on a full moon make sure you are naked and you have covered your body in peanut butter. It is vital though that no peanut butter gets on the big toe of your left foot otherwise it will make the reading inaccurate. When standing on the scales you need to stand only on your left foot and sing the national anthem of your country backwards. Follow these steps exactly then your weighing will be consistent.
  • suzsy312
    Options
    You can weigh yourself a few times a week if you want but always make sure that you are weighing yourself in the morning because that is your true weight,.
  • Domineer
    Domineer Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    I like to weight in once on Friday, and again Monday to see where I stand going into the weekend and starting the week off.
    [/quote

^^^ This is me!
  • nop0kerstar46
    Options
    I weigh myself every morning when i wake up and use the restroom. The reason being is to see how the day before did for me. I realize that it fluctuates, but that being said as long as the general direction is going downward then you will be motivated to exercise more and make yourself better. If you weigh yourself every week then there is a chance you can miss something that you ate bad that made you gain a significant amount of weight in one day. Again, this is my opinion. I prefer to weigh every morning.
  • Obeah1
    Obeah1 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Weigh yourself whenever you want...its OK...really.
  • abcgfed
    abcgfed Posts: 26
    Options
    I weigh myself every day- eat no later than 8:30pm the night before. Wake up in the morning and do cardio before ANYTHING, then take a shower and weigh yourself. Weight does fluctuate, but if you do it like this it is fine. It's like a mini fast every night, and turbo boost in the morning to wake up your muscles and make them lighter. - then eat breakfast and move on with your day :D

My weight fluctuates drastically right after I do cardio. If I sweat a lot, I will weigh less. If I drink a ton of water, I weigh more. I never trust the scale right after I work out.