short girls!! im 5'0!

Options

Replies

• nomoon20
    Options
    I'm 5'3, feel free to add me.
  • pinktina27
    Options
    I'm 5 foot even on a tall day. :) I tell people I'm 6'2", I just dress short. Add me, I'm looking for some support from people who can relate. Every 5 pounds on a small frame, makes a huge difference.
  • superchick0617
    Options
    Hello I am 5 ft flat

I like to tell people im vertically challanged

and for people who tell me i'm short i tell them that i am taller then they are if they are looking from the sky down :D think about it.
  • shannin90420
    shannin90420 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    5'1" and also looking for motivating friends on here. Add me if you want.
  • Fragilebird24
    Fragilebird24 Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3 but I wish I was shorter!
  • becky000
    Options
    I'm 5'0" too! Any other shorties feel free to add me.
  • kkelly101
    Options
    i'm 5'2 and hate it!
  • pawnstarNate
    pawnstarNate Posts: 1,728 Member
    Options
    not that I'm hitting on any of you but, the topic raised my eyebrow....always been attracted to shorty's. I'm 6'1 and don't think I've ever dated someone over 5'3....wifey is 5'1
  • foodcallsme
    Options
    Hi and welcome back to mfp :) I'm super-short! I'm only 4'11 but, you'll often catch me wearing heels which add at least 3-4" to my height, lol. Yes, I'm proud to say that with my heels I'm over 5'0" :)

It feels like I'm always on a diet because I'm so short that if I go off my diet and put on some weight it will show up super-fast on my short body. It's so frustrating. Also, because I'm so short when I lose weight it shows quickly and you'll get concerned people (like my mom) asking me not to lose too much etc. Plus, she'll have the look of worry on her face as though I'm dropping weight drastically when I'm actually losing it slowly. (Of course, if I stop the diet then, I put it all back on and I'm back to square one.) It's a freakin' riddle! lol
  • Dunkelheit666
    Dunkelheit666 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    short girls are hot
  • lilysmama08
    lilysmama08 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I'm almost 5'1 :) lol. Everyone feel free to add me!! I'm new to the forums and don't gave any friends on here yet!
  • KelliK910
    Options
    Ok, i'm probably the shortest one here.. i'm only 4'10! We shorties stick together! Add me :)
  • Trapwolf
    Trapwolf Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Im 4'11 :O) send me a message if you want to add me in the request saying where we met! Thank you!! :happy:
  • Louisianababy93
    Louisianababy93 Posts: 1,709 Member
    Options
    5ft right here!!
    add me if you want.
    i hear tell im hella funny too!
  • AnnaMC1977
    Options
    5'2:smile:
  • Pedal_Pusher
    Pedal_Pusher Posts: 1,166 Member
    Options
    Short w/ big boobs is a fantastic combo :-)
  • goldenamor
    goldenamor Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    really wow thats so amazing... Congrats!
  • Greeneyez09
    Greeneyez09 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Barely over 5 foot here. Recently joined and would welcome anyone who wants to be partners in motivation! Just friend me :tongue:
  • nursegnet
    nursegnet Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    I am 4'11.5. Add me if you like. Trying to get back in to MFP. I need motivation. Please add me. :)
  • sherisse69
    sherisse69 Posts: 795 Member
    Options
    5'1 here :)