Should I stuff my face?

gummibaehr
gummibaehr Posts: 143
edited September 20 in Food and Nutrition
I went to my first swim aerobics class today! And I have 390 calories left!!! I know according to MFP I should eat them, but I just ate dinner so I'm not hungry. Also, it's 9pm so I feel like I shouldn't eat anything else so late? Is it okay if I don't eat them this one time and plan to eat a bit more on the days I have swim aerobics? I don't want to starve myself! But I also don't want to stuff my face at 9pm....

Hmm!!!

Replies

• dont eat!!! hahah u will regret it---well i would !
  • ittybittybadonkadonk
    ittybittybadonkadonk Posts: 11,634 Member
    if the 390 calories left is from earned exercise i personally wouldnt eat them .... but if your calories for the day are under 1200 you might consider eating something to reach 1200 calories ...just my opinion
  • i always go by the rule of thumb that if you aren't hungry, don't eat.....i have calories leftover almost every day---i just can't see making myself eat when i'm full or not hungry in the first place :)
  • casey34472
    casey34472 Posts: 280 Member
    I don't think not eating all your calories for one day won't hurt you and it is late.:smile: You know your body more than we do.
  • vampwix
    vampwix Posts: 11 Member
    I'm in the same boat, only I need to eat 660!

It's 9:30 and I'm really not that hungry, I probably won't eat. I was so active today that I burned a lot of calories. Tomorrow will be more sedentary for me because of school, so it'll end up evening out.
  • Thanks everyone! I will just not worry about it for today and plan to put in another healthy snack or something on my aerobics days. I'm actually proud of myself today because I kept right around my calorie goal (which is a little over 1200 because I'm only trying to lose 1 pound a week) and I've been struggling with that.
  • jenken99
    jenken99 Posts: 564 Member
    I understand what you mean i had extra so i hate a little more had i normally do and i do regret it.. i didn't go over on calories but in carbs i did,, better luck next time. If there is a next time i will think first before opening my mouth
  • Since it gives you "bonus" calories to intake when you've exercised, I've figured that you just eat half what whatever "bonus" you were given. Having some calories left over isn't a bad thing, as long as you're getting you're regular target. I've been under by different amounts everyday so far and I plan on continuing that trend.
  • angelwings2000
    angelwings2000 Posts: 357 Member
    I overdid the carbs for Supper tonight, and used up my exercise calories which I usually try not to use. Now I feel a little full and bloated and sad because I used the most calories since I started my diet ten days ago. :sad: Oh well, still a good day. I think it is just nice that we have extra calorie room for wiggle! :happy:
  • sallymurph
    sallymurph Posts: 56 Member
    If you are not hungry don't eat. If you are going to have a snack in the evening, keep in under 150 cals.
This discussion has been closed.