Laughing my weight off...

Options

Replies

• mollz007
    mollz007 Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    I love this post! It made me smile... good way to start the day!
  • chrissylovescj
    chrissylovescj Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    It's halarious of course because it's all true!! And, yes, you are not the only one who's thighs clap together!! Very disturbing!! :tongue:
  • Chuckle_n_Dwindle
    Options
    Hi!!

...I wave with all I've got too..

Ohhh and the spandex!!! Listen, I wore a cheap version of spanx that kept rolling, I used DUCT TAPE to hold it up. Not one of my finer moments lol

I was drinking my OJ and banana shake when I read this and now its all over my keyboard!!! Great laugh Thanks, and YES I will friend YOU!
  • JanaCanada
    JanaCanada Posts: 917 Member
    Options
    LOVE your post! Funny! I use humour to get through life, too. Here's my blog..I call it "Laugh Therapy": http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/JanaCanada
  • MissLotte
    MissLotte Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Great sense of humour and great intro! Good luck to you. Hope we can help motivate each other, I'm new too! x
  • beebee0925
    beebee0925 Posts: 472 Member
    Options
    This thread made my day.
  • lakokoloko
    lakokoloko Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    LOL Love it! All so true!
  • lisacaron68
    Options
    I literally LOL'd when I started reading your post :D

I'm new today-health reasons brought me here.
  • kyrstin__1188
    kyrstin__1188 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    hahaha.. thank you for this! friend request sent :)
  • Chuckle_n_Dwindle
    Options
    d: my spandex roll down my waist like blinds every time I sit down (seriously??! anyone else has had this experience?)
    e: I have had to stop wearing pantyhose in case of forest fires because of the friction (mildly theatrical, but they are excruciatingly uncomfortable.)

This one of the reasons I don't wear these things in public anymore.

I am still cracking a smile about this one...
  • KLPlatinum
    Options
    Love your humor! All I could think about is how I can't wear shorts either....I live in Vegas where the summers are like living in hell and would love to wear them one day!!! I like that someone is like me and can laugh about it but still know they got to do something about it. Friend request sent...I can use the humor when things aren't going so good on this journey!!
  • Chuckle_n_Dwindle
    Options
    I like that someone is like me and can laugh about it but still know they got to do something about it.

Yes, life is too short to get down about it, we just have to get our pant hams in gear and Do something about it! Agreed?
  • amydee714
    amydee714 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Love this. My hope and dream is that one day when I stop walking, my thighs will get the memo and stop moving at the same time as the rest of me.

Friend request sent... because **sniff** I need friends...
  • vtmoon
    vtmoon Posts: 3,436 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I've been laughing my weight away with the occasional crying from working out too hard, but mainly laughing :)
  • sunflowerkids
    Options
    I love it!! I know exactly how you feel!!
  • _danjo_
    _danjo_ Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    d gets me every time. I hate that! So glad someone else understands! Adding you--love the sense of humor!
  • amydee714
    amydee714 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Ohhh and the spandex!!! Listen, I wore a cheap version of spanx that kept rolling, I used DUCT TAPE to hold it up. Not one of my finer moments lol

They say everything in life can be fixed with Duct Tape or WD-40.. Glad you went with the Duct Tape...
  • SuperCute4
    SuperCute4 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Please add me! You made me smile and that's what I need on this 'wild ride' lol!
  • 20tulipgirl20
    Options
    I absolutly love your sense of humor and your reasons made me laugh mainly because they are so true. I walk up the stairs and I, too, have the accompanied clapping. Haha! Not fun! Feel free to add me if you'd like