24 year old female/205 current weight. NEED FRIENDS.

Options
I have a few friends on here that I love because of their support and everything else, but I would love more friends. The more the better I say!

-Brandie

Replies

• Jessicao33
    Jessicao33 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Hey girl u are not alone...I am here for u
  • love_
    love_ Posts: 25
    Options
    Awesome! about to add you girlie! :)
  • steph1014
    Options
    Hey girl! You can do anything you put your mind to. Remember to set small reachable goals and take it day by day.
  • purduegurl18
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I'm just getting started!
  • dollflour
    Options
    I just started today! Feel free to add me!
  • scottandrenae
    scottandrenae Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'll be the first guy to say hello! I just joined up today, hoping to get back to where I was last year. I am an active duty Navy Chief Petty Officer and following my deployment to Afghanistan last year I weighed 190 pounds, and I was in the best shape of my life. I chalk that up to walking everywhere, P90x, crappy food and no booze. Well, since I got home, my wife's cooking, my garage kegerator, major shoulder surgey and a lack of motivation have contributed to a 25 pound weight gain. So, I sit here at 213. My goal is 190-195 again.

Even though I PT at least three times per week, I am finding that since I turned 40, losing that tire around my gut is much harder. I'm in pretty good health and my plan is to cut booze completely and focus on salads, juicing (not the roids, the fruit) and eating sardines as snacks.

Good luck to you. I think this is all about the right motivation and dedication, which is why I joined. Cheers!
  • consumingfire
    Options
    I grew up being told I was big boned and just going to be bigger the rest of my life.
    Until I saw a video on youtube. The girl weighed way over 200 lbs and now she's at 105.
    Ofcourse it took her 1.5 years.

Another woman lost it in 5 years.

The biggest motivator for me is not rushing but enjoying the whole journey.

Keeping my mind focused on loving and accepting my body the shape and being positive and happy in everything.

Those videos really help me.
  • Trosemims
    Trosemims Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I am new to this too, how do I add people.
  • missallenxox
    missallenxox Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    go ahead, add me!!
  • sh4690
    sh4690 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Lot's of support avaliable here sweetie!! :D xx
  • xSCiNTILLATEx79
    xSCiNTILLATEx79 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    You can add me!