Replies

• asaw00
    asaw00 Posts: 1,904 Member
    Options
    Does a Boston accent count? Lol

Not if you talk like Mayor Manino
  • Ella_Bee
    Options
    I have a Scottish accent. But any accent that's not what I'm used to is attractive.

Hello Hello ;-)
  • cardiokitten
    cardiokitten Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    Russian is really really really really really hot. *fans self*
  • VickyJo68
    VickyJo68 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Does Arabian accent count? XD

You're kidding right :laugh:
  • dgirllamius
    dgirllamius Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    I've got a southern British accent. My OH has a german accent....his accent is sooooo hot!! xD
  • ChrisRS87
    ChrisRS87 Posts: 781 Member
    Options
    I'm not southern but I can talk in a southern accent, its fun.
  • Dinamita_TNT
    Options
    Looove accents!! And agree with the one above, Russian is soooo hot!

Btw, I'm Spanish :wink:

In Spanish, I'm from the South (Andalucia) so I kinda 'eat' half of the letters LOL
    In German, French and Italian... I sound neutral
    And in English, it's said that I have american accent (but I don't really know where from...)
  • Snazmeister
    Snazmeister Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I've British English with a Yorkshire twang to it at times.
  • mariposa224
    mariposa224 Posts: 1,269 Member
    Options
    Scottish. It doesn't hurt if you look like David Tennant or James McAvoy.

I live in S. Louisiana now...every 10 miles up the road there's a new accent.
    OMG... The accents in Southern Louisiana are accents I could live without ever hearing again. You're right, though, there are a ridiculous number of accents down there. And the bastardized French is interesting to hear about once. Hahaha My man is from CA, has worked in the Gulf of Mexico for about 15 years, but has managed to never pick up the LA accents.

I like some English accents, Scottish & Irish, too, and Australian. :smile: ETA: I also like "Latin" accents, ranging from Puerto Rican to several South American countries, not so much actual Spain or Mexico.

Oh, and I have a boring mid-western American "accent." Though I do tend to pick up accents when I'm in another area in the country and begin speaking more like the natives of the area.
  • fcp1234
    fcp1234 Posts: 1,098 Member
    Options
    I am a man of many accents.

men = somebody older than 25
  • hunter624
    hunter624 Posts: 252
    Options
    North East England with a bit of Yorkshire thrown in, and irresistable with my teeth in.

:bigsmile:
    :bigsmile:
    :drinker:
  • PittShkr
    PittShkr Posts: 1,000 Member
    Options
    Pittsburgh Irish
  • maeve1988
    Options
    In German, I sound French which seems to get pluses, and I learned it in Bayern so I use a local vocab that sounds funny in other regions.

Oh, yeah, many northern German probably look kind of funny when you use bavarian vocabs. Come from North Rhine Westphelia and can't understand the most Bavarian people when they have a strong dialect.
    But they say I speak a really strong "Ruhrpott" Dialect, asweel.

My English accent is horrible (at least that says my phonetics prof). It has strong German influences and because I stayed half a year in NC and in Boston it is a mixture of them, too xD
  • wingchunrick
    wingchunrick Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    English accent here!
  • Miss_dannii
    Miss_dannii Posts: 1,351 Member
    Options
    British all the way..too sexy :)

What is a British accent?? Lol did you know there are 4 countries in Britain? And all have reeeally different accents
  • Miss_dannii
    Miss_dannii Posts: 1,351 Member
    Options
    ... double post
  • IndyMario
    IndyMario Posts: 236
    Options
    Forget the chessey pick-up line, if the guy has an accent that's the only required to get my attention:wink: Especially a :heart: :heart: southern drawl:heart::drinker: , :heart: Australian:heart: , Irish, Scottish, English etc.....So which accent do you have and which ones do you go for

WTF? Where is the mention of the sexy Mexican accent?! Huh?!
    ...so racist... :grumble:
  • tubbyelmo
    tubbyelmo Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    I wake up next to a wonderful Scotsman, mmm, I'm Scottish too though so don't really notice the accent. Ex-hubby was Irish, from Co Tyrone, and I always said I wished his accent was from Donegal haha x
  • thebigcb
    thebigcb Posts: 2,210 Member
    Options
    Irish , as in I live and was born in Ireland
  • RobinvdM
    RobinvdM Posts: 634 Member
    Options
    Australian, Brit, Dutch in that order .. I can't go to Australia ever or Id be all doe-y eyed and drooling (and maybe other things >.>) at the guys who say g'day. Every days a g'day
    :love: :heart: :love: :heart: