Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

restarting for the last time

Ive been on here for a while but I am constantly losing motivation for one reason or another. This time however I have the support from my boyfriend. He has also started the journey with me. I am looking for more friends and support.
So some information about me
23 year old female
5 feet 3 inches
Starting 210 lbs
Current 205 lbs
Goal 125lbs

Replies

• Hulk0511
    Hulk0511 Posts: 407 Member
    Add me if you like always willing to help
  • Hulk0511
    Hulk0511 Posts: 407 Member
    Add me if you like. Always willing to help :)
  • JenRei87
    JenRei87 Posts: 91 Member
    feel free to add me :D I'm always willing to help ^_~
  • Saaaam42
    Saaaam42 Posts: 154 Member
    I hear ya! how many times have I said "starting tomorrow..."
  • Dahllywood
    Dahllywood Posts: 642 Member
    I started at 215 and I'm now 145. You can do it!
  • skheather
    skheather Posts: 42 Member
    I read a good line on here yesterday. It said "If you are tired of starting over, then stop quitting." I keep thinking of this when I am tempted. Maybe that will help.
  • I started at 215 and I'm now 145. You can do it!

Thank you! This is my time!
  • I read a good line on here yesterday. It said "If you are tired of starting over, then stop quitting." I keep thinking of this when I am tempted. Maybe that will help.

I usually get a few days in and 10 pounds down but then i cut out the fast food and get crazy wihdrawl symptoms. So this time round i have great support and friends behind me to motivate me! So this time is it!
  • add me as a friend. it is easier the more people you have to lean on.
  • mama4loca
    mama4loca Posts: 181
    You can add me! :)
  • mama4loca
    mama4loca Posts: 181
    I read a good line on here yesterday. It said "If you are tired of starting over, then stop quitting." I keep thinking of this when I am tempted. Maybe that will help.
    Awesome!