BAKE.....yum!!

Just found my dinner for 2nite!
  • ReesesPuffs
    Options
    Bacon strips. Bacon strips. bacon strips. BACON STRIPS, BACON STRI-
  • wanda9501
    wanda9501 Posts: 114
    Options
    The smell of bacon makes me weak at the knees!
  • bacitracin
    bacitracin Posts: 921 Member
    Options
    Check my weight loss ticker. ~60lbs lost by eating BACON.
  • LoriLou67
    LoriLou67 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    they put bacon in a cupcake on a show called Cupcake Wars and I thought why didnt I ever think of that??

Has anyone heard abbut a bacon shortage? At the grocery store over the weekend I about flipped when my bacon went up a dollar in a week (its already expensive due to the brand I buy) so I asked what the deal was and they said haven't you heard of the bacon shortage crisis? I was like, NOOOO and I haven't heard anything since so I wasn't sure if it was blasphemy or what?

It isn't supposed to be a shortage like cannot find it on the shelves lines of people a mile long, but price will go up. Has to do with drought and price of feed.
  • Pelly57
    Pelly57 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    One of the best things about low carb, BACON! The one "bad" fat I allow myself. Almost on a daily basis.
  • 3lilangels
    3lilangels Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    luv my bacon, best recipe chocolate chip bacon cookies, omg so freakin good........or chocolate covered bacon.....:heart:
  • gitnfit2
    gitnfit2 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Same here, I love bacon but think the toothpaste would kill it for me.
  • tangopapa422
    tangopapa422 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    There's a vendor at our state fair who does thick cut bacon dipped in chocolate. Divine. And evil. :love:
  • tangopapa422
    tangopapa422 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    lol...i have 1 to 2 slices of turkey bacon on my 1 egg sandwich some mornings. A little Pam (is that Pamn?...Pan?...Pan with an N?...lol)...and it tastes almost as good as regular bacon to me.

What brand do you like? I tried Butterball. Think...rubber. With a slight smoked flavor. Ewwwww
  • martymays
    martymays Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    My friend, that's exactly what I thought. Chocolate + Bacon = amazing!!! It's like two of my greatest loves together.
    Deep fried with cheese. Never had it, but have dreamed of it....
  • TropicalFlowerz
    TropicalFlowerz Posts: 1,990 Member
    Options
    lol...i have 1 to 2 slices of turkey bacon on my 1 egg sandwich some mornings. A little Pam (is that Pamn?...Pan?...Pan with an N?...lol)...and it tastes almost as good as regular bacon to me.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: ....too funny,luuuuuuuv that movie!,thanx 4 the laugh!