Nutrisystem??

Options
I am thinking about doing nutrisysterm. Just wondering if anyone knows if the food is good or not. ?:smile:

Replies

• Elfie1
    Elfie1 Posts: 30
    Options
    Well...I did try Nutrisystems...last year and although at first it was pretty good, after about a month it got truly nauseating. I had to just stop eating the stuff. I guess it began to tast just like chemicals. I think it might be good for a jump start, but no way could I be eating that stuff every day for months and months...ewwwwwww.
  • kdm9295
    kdm9295 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    I tried Nutrisystem a few years ago. It was ok for the first couple weeks. But you can do just about anything for 2 weeks. The reality for me, it was just to "yuck" to stick with long term. I would not recommend it to anyone.
  • ebkins7
    ebkins7 Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    I've heard that it's can get quite expensive too... not only do you buy their food but you still have to buy all your veggies and stuff. And if you have a family, who aren't doing the program, you still have to buy groceries for them to eat! Just a thought!
  • elle77
    elle77 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Hehe Thanks. :smile: Thats what I was figuring....the food didn't look that good, but I was hoping it was.lol I did Jenny Craig & loved it!....but was WAY to expensive. So, I guess that's why Nutrisystem is about half as cheap.:ohwell:
  • shutter_bug7783
    Options
    I tried it about 2 years ago. Thinking if all the food (mostly) was there it would be rather easy to eat healthy. The food was good... some of it. The pancake mix was my favorite! The lunch/dinners like spaghetti or whatever they were... they were NASTY. Not sure if it was the texture more than the flavor... I don't remember. I just remember I couldn't eat them. A few bites and I was done.

I remember it being super epensive though. Think it was like $400 for the month supply. But like another commenter mentioned, you still had to buy all your veggies and fruits.

I had about 75% of the food left when I returned it. I don't remember it being an easy process either. You had to call and get an RMA number put it on the box and do some other stuff. I think I missed something because I never got a refund (not even a partial) back.

I believe you can still eat healthy without having the food mailed to you. Just watch out for sales and use coupons! Ordering it is completely up to you, but I wouldn't reccommend it to anyone. Unless you had a lot of money you could just waste.