My best motivator is my dog!

Options
Hello folks, I imagine lots of people have a great fitness motivator who knows that the moment you click the laptop closed is the best time to capture your attention for another walk......

I have 3 terriers here and they are, seriously, a great motivation to get fit and active.

If you are interested to join a group of folk who are getting fit for or with their dogs - or if you just enjoy chatting about the antics of your canine friends then please do join us here:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/forums/show/8864-fit-for-the-dogs

And now the sun is shining and my little trio have heard me slurp down the last of my morning coffee..... so I'd better go.

Looking forward to hearing about all your canine pals and if you have photos..... :love:

So do take a look and join in.

Replies

• Salkeela
    Salkeela Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    If you check in here I can send you an invite to the group.... alternatively you can join directly on the group page.

Or if you aren't ready to join a group - just tell us a bit about your dog here.

PS Now mine are circling and dancing a bit.... they "know" a walk is imminent.....
    "Okay.... Let's go!"
  • MissSusieQ
    MissSusieQ Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    ermagherd! attention!

8073396305_cd1e092bbe_n.jpg[/url]
  • Salkeela
    Salkeela Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    :laugh: Not easy to take a photo of, is he? :laugh: Beautiful!
  • Beethoven1827
    Beethoven1827 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Mine knows what it means when I go upstairs and come back down in my workout clothes! :) Or, if I'm not being that energetic, go up and put some socks on! Means he's always disappointed the evening I'm getting ready to go to Zumba - the instructor might not mind one of my daughters coming along with me, but think she'd draw the line at the dog!

(That said, someone else is walking him this morning while I'm at work :smile: I'll take him for a run (slow trot, in his case) later...)
  • voliver77
    voliver77 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I have a golden retriever. She sees my dog walking clothes and knows it time to go. I love her to bits